Thread: A new stuffed friend ideas?

Default A new stuffed friend ideas?

I was thinking getting a new stuffed animal. As a house warming gift to myself in the near future. I was looking for a large sized one, maybe a pokemon or something different. Anyone have any ideas for me?

Get something you like, do you have a favorite pokemon or a cartoon? You could start there.
    Personally, I like Digimons and as you can see guilmon is my favorite, so I'd love to have a guilmon plushie :3

as far as pokemon go, Emolga is really cute :3

Raichu was always my favorite, but I can't find a big size version. Digimon wise I loved agumon, but I think I would end up with a gatomon as my partner.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBabyMagicain View Post
    Raichu was always my favorite, but I can't find a big size version. Digimon wise I loved agumon, but I think I would end up with a gatomon as my partner.
    You probably need a custom made plushie, it'll be hard to find a full size raichu.
    Oh gatomon is adorable !

Littleboyinblue

If you want to feel small like a baby they make giant life size teddy bears, you could buy that.

Cuddly.... It must be cuddly. Oh and don't be stingy. A good friend is worth the price.

A lovable, diapered fawn! :3

However, if that's out of the question, why not go for a giraffe? They're really adorable, strange and bizarre animals. Moreover, they're commonly depicteded in children's media such as colouring books, games and cartoons. You can even find them on a pack Pamper's Baby-Dry. x3

I have a two foot teddy bear, and also a plushie puppy dog. Puppy dogs are awesome. My main plushie is my teddy bear however.