Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Problems with AwwSoCute?

  1. #1

    Unhappy Problems with AwwSoCute?

    Well i ordered/Pre-ordered the new pink diaper from awwsocute and first on the site it said that it would be sent May 15, and then it changed too May 25 - 30 and its still not sent a month after and they stopped answering me too so im kinda confused cause i have seen other people not having problems at all... help?
    Last edited by Puffs; 18-Jun-2014 at 10:24.

  2. #2

    Default

    Im guessing nobody else have had problems with them before :/

  3. #3

    Default

    They have just begun sending out orders and I'm sure they start with the earlier ones first. I placed an order as well for the new pink ones and was confused as to how long it was taking to start shipping them. My order is on the way and should be here this week. Be patient and check your email for a shipping confirmation.

    I have ordered from them once before and had zero problems.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ilostthesheriff View Post
    They have just begun sending out orders and I'm sure they start with the earlier ones first. I placed an order as well for the new pink ones and was confused as to how long it was taking to start shipping them. My order is on the way and should be here this week. Be patient and check your email for a shipping confirmation.

    I have ordered from them once before and had zero problems.
    Well they still haven't sent mine, and i am patient, but 1 month after they said they should have shipped it i kinda expected them to be shipped

  5. #5

    Default

    I would contact them through their website. They seemed willing to help out when I had an issue with my pjs.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by brokendl View Post
    I would contact them through their website. They seemed willing to help out when I had an issue with my pjs.
    Already did once then they answered but when i contacted them like last week and i still haven't gotten a answer... :/

  7. #7
    Lozza1979

    Default

    That's why I'm reluctant to order from these AB websites.I've heard the nappies are great, but they're so unreliable with service.

  8. #8

    Default

    If you paid with Visa, consider filing a dispute through your card issuer. It directly affects the rates they pay to visa to do business. This is why the system is in place, to keep vendors straight.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by BouncyBoy View Post
    If you paid with Visa, consider filing a dispute through your card issuer. It directly affects the rates they pay to visa to do business. This is why the system is in place, to keep vendors straight.
    Well i payed with paypal and i kinda just want my diapers and just not order from them again cause when i order stuff i kinda expect it within a fucking month -.-

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Puffs View Post
    Well i payed with paypal and i kinda just want my diapers and just not order from them again cause when i order stuff i kinda expect it within a fucking month -.-
    Maybe there is a dispute system in PayPal. I would have to imagine so.

Similar Threads

  1. Ordering from Awwsocute.com
    By Ebonybaby in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 24-Jun-2013, 01:18
  2. awwsocute
    By Littlejustin in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 19-Jun-2013, 08:53
  3. Could Awwsocute threaten Bambino?
    By Siddy in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 14-Jun-2013, 15:50
  4. AwwSoCute Nappies... anyone tried these?
    By bohemian85 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-Jun-2013, 19:31
  5. Awwsocute.com
    By babyemo in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-May-2013, 21:57

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.