Thread: Aww So Cute Diaper

Default Aww So Cute Diaper

Today I received my order of Aww So Cute diapers. I was so excited and happy to get them. I ordered 20 of them so $65 for them. I made the biggest mistake of not getting a sample pack first. Even though I measured my waist and everything to make sure I was not to big for them they are still a little small. I will definitely be hitting the gym harder so I can fit into these easier.

Aww that's too bad. If you don't mind, what size are you, and what size did you order? I'm thinking about getting some, maybe when I get paid.

I ordered the mediums which is the only size they offer. Me waist is a 38. 7 sizes under the maximum size able to fit the mediums. I'm like a 43 in the biggest part of my body. They run small.

I think it's a bit lame that the rise of disposable diapers is almost never given. Waist size is only one important factor. I've several times had to contend with diapers that were right for my waist size, but not long enough to actually reach my waist. D'oh! Not sure if that was the issue for you, but...

Well... Consider that, on babies, a diaper that rises to the belly button is considered well-fitting. So! Just look at this as your opportunity for a more babyish fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    I think it's a bit lame that the rise of disposable diapers is almost never given. Waist size is only one important factor. I've several times had to contend with diapers that were right for my waist size, but not long enough to actually reach my waist. D'oh!
    What brands are those? I tend to have the opposite problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic92 View Post
    What brands are those? I tend to have the opposite problem.
    Store brands as well as Cushies. I have a fairly stocky build with round thighs and butt, which tends to complicate things as far as finding well-fitting disposables. That said, I mostly wear cloth diapers anyway.

That's the problem with Aww So Cute is they are not long enough. I'm barely able to tape them.

Well all this is good to know cause I've been curious about how they fit