Thread: Strange Old world

Default Strange Old world

Just clicked on the site, the last two posts are one about someone wanting to wet the bed and someone who is celebrating being dry. We are a strange bunch!
    as for me, It took me 16 years to become dry, and now i would like to be able to sleep wet but only in a nappy!

Yes, we are a strange bunch.Even as somebody who likes wearing nappies myself I think that what I do is rather oddball.Not bad, just unusual.Sometimes when I have time to reflect on myself I do think I have a weird life.

Well, when you look at certain aspects of society, you see that everything is strange, they're just the majority with the same oddities :P

It can be quite a "Grass is always greener on the other side" thing. The IC's really would like to spend a night dry, and the non-IC's would like to spend a night wet. We are a rather odd bunch all right.

Same here, Even though i love my diapers and would give them up for the world and i seem normal enough wearing them, i still think of myself as being an oddball for it among other stuff. I'd like to wet nappies at night for sure, even if it meant a wet bed occasionally, but idk if id want to be wet every night.

I saw those two posts and had the same thought - it is indeed a strange old world.

As for us being an odd bunch - given that this site is aimed at adult babies, diaper lovers, incontinent people and even has furries thrown in for good measure, it's not that surprising that things can get a little bit weird! That's what makes it fun!