Thread: Told a friend, need some advice

Default Told a friend, need some advice

So, I told my best friend about my abdl side recently, and I was wondering if you guys in the adisc community could link me to some articles to give her a slightly better overview of what it is we're into. I'm asking because I want to filter out all of the more extreme and graphics posts, so she can see that most of the community is moderate, rather than the caricatures of us made by society. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

https://www.adisc.org/forum/articles...fantilism.html

This might be what you're looking for. If it's not, go to the Articles section and look in the index for all of the ones pertaining to AB/DLism in general. You might find what you're looking for there.

Quote Originally Posted by Xunlaochi7 View Post
    So, I told my best friend about my abdl side recently, and I was wondering if you guys in the adisc community could link me to some articles to give her a slightly better overview of what it is we're into. I'm asking because I want to filter out all of the more extreme and graphics posts, so she can see that most of the community is moderate, rather than the caricatures of us made by society. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Are you male or female? Are you trying to her her to wear?

Male. No, I'm not trying to get her to wear. I just don't want her looking in shady places and getting a bad first impression of abdlism.
    In other words, I don't want her to see websites like adult baby source and believe thst represents the entire community as a whole. (No offense meant to anyone that likes that stuff. Just not for me.)

You mentioned that you don't want your friend to get the wrong impression of what being ABDL means to you. In that case the best source of information might actually be you. You can explain what your ABDL side means to you and invite your friend to ask you any questions she may have.

I took this approach when telling a couple of people about my little side and it's worked out really well. I also took the precaution of warning them that extreme 'interpretations' of ABDL do exist online and reassuring them that those 'interpretations' didn't represent me.

Your friend is almost certainly going to search for ABDL on the internet. The best you can do is prepare her for what's out there and let her know where you fit in (or where you don't fit in as the case may be). A good friend should understand.

Good luck!

Thanks so much fit your help, guys. I've got great news. She's extremely interested in learning more about abdl and did mention she might want to give it a try sometime. It's turned out way better than I could've ever expected. I'll keep updating as more happens. I showed her my custom paci last night, and how she could get one, and she wants one too coolest outcome I could have never expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Xunlaochi7 View Post
    Thanks so much fit your help, guys. I've got great news. She's extremely interested in learning more about abdl and did mention she might want to give it a try sometime. It's turned out way better than I could've ever expected. I'll keep updating as more happens. I showed her my custom paci last night, and how she could get one, and she wants one too coolest outcome I could have never expected.
    Thats really good to hear! its nice when the outcome isnt bad ^-^