Thread: Weirdest/funniest sentence ever?

Default Weirdest/funniest sentence ever?

A few days ago I was at a friends house and we were all playing mariokart double dash in battle mode, and (I was only watching my screen so I wasn't paying attention) I hear my friend suddenly shout "oh no! I just ran myself over!" I was like wait what? "There's nothing worse than running yourself over". I was laughing so hard I was crying xD idk why I thought it was so funny but I did lol it made no sense so maybe that's why.

What is the weirdest sentence/statement your ever heard someone say or that you said? What was the funniest?

I got a weird spam email the other day that said simply, "The earth laughs in flowers." For some reason, I couldn't stop laughing! I imagined a big chuckling planet suddenly sprouting plants with every guffaw!

Johnny Carson was doing his monolog and was talking about the death of the dinosaurs, and the current study said that dinosaurs died out because the flowering plants where the new invasive species and they could not digest them so they became constipated. My mother said "Well that's a crock of Shit" and I just lost it. We both started laughing so hard our ribs hurt. Because yes mom you might say a backed up 100 ton animal could definitely called that.

The other night at my friend's house before leaving, we were discussing where his next job was (He's a Traffic Control Person more commonly known as a Flagger) he had complained that the company he was flagging for was going to take 4 days to complete their job. I said something along the lines of, "No way, they're not even going to be working. They are going to sit in their trucks and jerk each other off slowly for 4 days." At that point all of us lost it and we laughed for a good twenty minutes. Even thinking about it cracks me up.

In my language, there is a famous saying that goes something like: Honey, can I push your poop in? Which, basically stands for anal :P (Sorry for the description, guys, but it's pretty damn weird)

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    I got a weird spam email the other day that said simply, "The earth laughs in flowers." For some reason, I couldn't stop laughing! I imagined a big chuckling planet suddenly sprouting plants with every guffaw!
    Lol that's absurd xD did you ever find out what it meant? I'm picturing a planet earth rolling on a ridiculously large plain of flowers O.O

Once I was at a camp, and a pastor walked by us (one of those southern soul types) and as he walked by he looked at my sunglasses and said they were "yummy dope delicious". After he was out or earshot we were ending over laughing yet we didn't know what made it funny but it just was. Ever since then in church we say it for whatever deserves an accolade xD

Quote Originally Posted by Butterscotch View Post
    Lol that's absurd xD did you ever find out what it meant? I'm picturing a planet earth rolling on a ridiculously large plain of flowers O.O
    Ha ha -- I never thought of it that way! I got a few other emails about the same time with sentences that made slightly less sense (and weren't particularly funny), so I think the spammer was using a "random sentence generator" thingy so each message would be slightly different (to sneakily get past spam-filters).

Strangely, it was a plain-text email, with no URLs or attachments, so... I have no idea what the email was supposed to achieve...

Quote Originally Posted by Butterscotch View Post
    Once I was at a camp, and a pastor walked by us (one of those southern soul types) and as he walked by he looked at my sunglasses and said they were "yummy dope delicious". After he was out or earshot we were ending over laughing yet we didn't know what made it funny but it just was. Ever since then in church we say it for whatever deserves an accolade xD
    Ha ha ha! That IS really funny... in a weird "WTF?!" kinda way. Adults trying to appear cool to youngsters is always going to be hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    Ha ha -- I never thought of it that way! I got a few other emails about the same time with sentences that made slightly less sense (and weren't particularly funny), so I think the spammer was using a "random sentence generator" thingy so each message would be slightly different (to sneakily get past spam-filters).

Strangely, it was a plain-text email, with no URLs or attachments, so... I have no idea what the email was supposed to achieve...

Ha ha ha! That IS really funny... in a weird "WTF?!" kinda way. Adults trying to appear cool to youngsters is always going to be hilarious!
    Yeah it was, and actually yeah they tend to do that at colleges I've noticed. I had this teacher last semester who was white and kept talking trying to be gangsta, saying stuff like "yo" and "we're gonna throw down". It was hard to watch o.o
    And random sentence generator? Sounds like it would be fun to see what it would come up with xD where can I get one?