Thread: Hey

Default Hey

Hey, I suppose I should post an introduction...

I used to be on this site a couple years ago under a different name (Which is now too commonly associated with me for me to be comfortable with it on here anyway) before the age requirement. I lurked for a while and what not and figured I might as well join back in.

So yeah, just a typical computer nerd, If I'm not working or being dragged out of my house by someone, I'm online.
    I play a few video games on and off, but I mostly just waste time around the internet, reading or chatting with people.

I'm a rather introverted person, so its a wonder i'm posting anything at all but hey, why not?

I'm a rather introverted person, so its a wonder i'm posting anything at all but hey, why not?
    Indeed. Good to see more dl's. Oh, by the way I live near West Edmonton Mall, which until 2oo4 was the biggest mall in the world. It has a dragon, a good one. Here is a video of it.

and here is another for your viewing pleasure.

Aren't you glad now, that you graced us with your presence? welcome to our little corner of the multiverse
    Last edited by Raccoon; 17-Jun-2014 at 05:32.