Thread: Knoxville?

Default Knoxville?

In a really bad part of the country for trying to find playmates and friends. Knoxville seems like the most backwards, ridiculous place in the world!

If ur mean in tn I'm not far away and I'm new also I'm seymour tn

Hello Knoxbaby and welcome to the group.

Could you please tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.

Again welcome to the group.

Whoa! I've got family there o.o what a small world it is xD hey there, I'm Butterscotch welcome and have fun! But we need to know more about you, else it's just a guessing game :p

How interesting. I just read your thread and then one pertaining directly to abdl people getting together in Tennessee - see here[QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Angelica View Post
    For me the best party I have been to was the Vermont Diaperfest in Stowe Vermont.

Of course there have been other Diaperfest parties such as Orlando and Ft Myers in Florida, York Pennsylvania, and Pigeon Forge in Tennessee. Then there was a few parties at Momma Swirvin's Place in the Rochester New York area.
    Maybe you might check the thread I just mentioned to find more Tennessee people, and get in touch via PM on Adisc? Click the little double arrow by Angelica's name - it's a link to her thread.

The Pigeon Forge Diaperfest party happened while I was out of town for work! It was terrible timing! I was so disappointed... it happened not 45 minutes from my house!