Thread: Ender

Default Ender

Just wanted to say Hi, I am Ender and in diapers 24/7 now. I am a bedwetter and just looking to chat with others and get advice in general.. SO greetings!

Hello ender81 and welcome to the group.

Could you please take a moment and tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.

Again welcome.

@Ender as someone who struggles with day and night wetting welcome.

Hey Egor, Kalo!
    So let's see, I am 33 and more of a diaper lover. This aspect of me has been kind of quickly surfaced and somewhat unexpectedly, but I am not complaining. For the last few years I have played with diapers off and on for the last few years, nothing too serious or anything. In January I started to wear while on vacation and never stopped. Bed wetting has been something that I have done off and one throughout my life, but nothing too serious, maybe once or twice a year, sometimes more. Since I have been wearing 24/7 it has become much more frequent.

In terms of interest I am into computers, books, film, and drinking coffee with friends. More of a sci-fi/comic geek etc. Not quite sure what else to say. I will answer any questions though

Hi and welcome. So are you into Ender's Game?

Quote Originally Posted by ender81 View Post
    This aspect of me has been kind of quickly surfaced and somewhat unexpectedly...
    Howdy, Ender, and welcome to ADISC! Can you elaborate on how your DL interests unexpectedly surfaced?

I'm a little envious of you being diapered up 24/7, but I've got it pretty good myself so won't bother to complain.

I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of entertaining topics to join in.

Stay dry and happy!

Greetings again!
    Yes I love the Ender Series! Favorite book was Speakers of the Dead. Jane was by far one of the better characters in the series.

My interests in diapers started when I was a teen but did not really do anything with it until I was in college. Started to buy when I was home on break and only then once or twice a year. A couple of years ago, I started to wear every once and a while, buy a pack and then have fun in them and then just move on. Recently in January, I wore during vacation and haven't stopped! My friend who i was on vacation with knows, but that is about it.