Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Staying dry at night

Default Staying dry at night

I haven't posted anything in a while, but I'm pleased to share with you some news.....it might not sound like a big deal to some, but for me it's a big achievement (so with that said) other than a couple of little accidents here and there I have been dry at night for over a month and I feel happier healthier and more confident in life because of it, I have been getting up at regular times throughout the night to pee, even if I don't need to.
    Even though I still wear Diapers at night just in case and because I like them, it is nice to wake up Dry and happy especially as recently I went through a bad phase where I was frequently wetting and thought I was going to have to face my fears and see the doctor, but if I can keep up what I'm doing in regard to taking in less fluids at night and getting up at regular times throughout the night to pee I feel confident I can stay Dry. *Monkey*

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyDoodle View Post
    I haven't posted anything in a while, but I'm pleased to share with you some news.....it might not sound like a big deal to some, but for me it's a big achievement (so with that said) other than a couple of little accidents here and there I have been dry at night for over a month and I feel happier healthier and more confident in life because of it, I have been getting up at regular times throughout the night to pee, even if I don't need to.
    Even though I still wear Diapers at night just in case and because I like them, it is nice to wake up Dry and happy especially as recently I went through a bad phase where I was frequently wetting and thought I was going to have to face my fears and see the doctor, but if I can keep up what I'm doing in regard to taking in less fluids at night and getting up at regular times throughout the night to pee I feel confident I can stay Dry. *Monkey*
    Back When I used to wet the bed that is what I did to help me stop.

Well done Monkey. It's nice to hear somebody going this way for a change. Most people seem to want to go the other way.

I wear at night, but only by choice. I definitely wouldn't want to have to wear. So well done you for conquering this. Long may it last and keep enjoying the diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by SomethingNotTooDark View Post
    So, you were turning IC from wearing at night?
    I have a history with bed wetting, but maybe wearing Diapers out of choice has contributed to the problem in some way, but I'm not sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by babymt View Post
    Well done Monkey. It's nice to hear somebody going this way for a change. Most people seem to want to go the other way.

I wear at night, but only by choice. I definitely wouldn't want to have to wear. So well done you for conquering this. Long may it last and keep enjoying the diapers.
    Thank you, as long as I keep up this routine I should stay high and Dry, I'm not completely 100% there yet, but doing well so far and I'm very happy. Once again thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyDoodle View Post
    I have a history with bed wetting, but maybe wearing Diapers out of choice has contributed to the problem in some way, but I'm not sure.
    Then congrats on staying dry, friend

Congrats on staying dry, but more so on being happy. I know you've had a tough time and I've thought of you. I hope life keeps improving.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Congrats on staying dry, but more so on being happy. I know you've had a tough time and I've thought of you. I hope life keeps improving.
    Thanks dogboy, yes things are much better now....I'm genuinely happy.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you BabyToddler, I meant to ask if anyone else has any tips or tricks then please do share.

This is an excellent achievement. It's no small feat.
    Take it from one who had nerve damage as a child and has been IC all my life.
    Staying dry is only a fantasy for me but for you CONGRATS.