Thread: AB bondage expert

Default AB bondage expert

who likes strait jackets, locking sleepers and sleeping bags, medical restraints in combination with diapers?

I do.

Sounds like a fine evening to me.

Quote Originally Posted by ss44bb View Post
    who likes strait jackets, locking sleepers and sleeping bags, medical restraints in combination with diapers?

I do.
    I think we have some interests in common. Welcome to ADISC!

Uh huh, i'd use them with my couple every time. Segufix here we go! :3

I suggest that you take a look at the "Primer for new members" Particularly the section regarding introductions:

Posting an Introduction

Why should I post an introduction?

We at ADISC care deeply about being a community of reasonable people who can talk about about AB/DLism in a mature fashion, rather than a mob of horny people using the internet to just to gain quick gratification in whatever way possible. When someone is willing to give us an introduction that tells us a little about them other than how much they love diapers, that's a pretty good sign that you're here for reasons that the community won't frown upon.

An introduction also offers members something to reference when you post something interesting to them and they'd like to know from what background whatever nugget of awesome you just posted is coming. People can and do look back on your introduction thread.

Finally, an introduction thread gives you a chance to be welcomed. We're a support site. We're friendly people. Wouldn't you like to be welcomed by friendly people? Generally, the better the introduction you post, the warmer the welcoming you'll receive.

Well, I'm nervous/I'm bad at introductions/I never know what to say for these things...

You're in luck: we've made it really easy. We have a cheat sheet which explains exactly how to write a great introduction.

Generally speaking, while we do want to know what diaper interest brings you here, we're a lot more interested in everything else non-diaper-related about you. We already know that you like diapers; that's why you're here. We want to know instead what makes you a unique individual within our community.

I would love that sounds realy fun