Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: For those who have plushies..

Default For those who have plushies..

I have my dragon plush ord for almost twenty years he is my favorite. i also have tons of other dragon plushies. Ord is my favorite and is always on my bed and sometimes i see him in a uncomfortabl position and i have to pick him up. Or when i watch tv he likes to watch also. Last is sometimes my nephew likes to torture ord by kidnapping him and punching him so then i have to rescue him then ord has to beat up my nephew wich makes my nephew laugh. So my final question is do you have special plush that you don't like to see tortured or in any kind of trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Glacero View Post
    I have my dragon plush ord for almost twenty years he is my favorite. i also have tons of other dragon plushies. Ord is my favorite and is always on my bed and sometimes i see him in a uncomfortabl position and i have to pick him up. Or when i watch tv he likes to watch also. Last is sometimes my nephew likes to torture ord by kidnapping him and punching him so then i have to rescue him then ord has to beat up my nephew wich makes my nephew laugh. So my final question is do you have special plush that you don't like to see tortured or in any kind of trouble.
    I have 1 that is the most special (by a little) who's name is speedy, but all my plushies are my friends who I don't like to see bad things happen to.

My first plushie ever I will probably go bonkers if anyone messes with him.

I would have to go with my baby Donald plush because he was my first stuffed animal that my mom got at a baby shower.

Lol no one messes with our plushie

i used to have several plushies when i was younger, but i've long since gotten rid of them.

now that im beginning to explore my ab side a bit more, i've ordered a larvitar plushy...unfortunately, it's from japan, and looks like i'll be waiting another 1-2 weeks before he arrives. =(

I've collected a few World of Warcraft plushies sine I've gotten older. I have a pink Murloc that matches a green shirt I own, a green Murloc, a baby gryphon, and a Chen Stormstout Pandaren! All of which are soft, adorable, and cuddly!

I only have one: Barry, my teddy bear. I sleep with him every night. I can't sleep without him actually. If ANYONE messes with, they've got to deal with me lol. Is it weird that he's one of my prized processions?
    Last edited by gnd567; 15-Jun-2014 at 06:36.

One of my favourite plushies is Borris, my plush spider. I have a deep connection to him because I bought him at around five years old whole on holiday. He's the earliest plushes that I bought for myself. I was a strange kid. :P

Yes, my favorite plush is Tadd, a small white tiger. I sleep with him every night and he starts to get raggedy, which means i need to wash him. I don't like having to wash him because i know if he were real, it would be terrible to be stuck in a washing machine. Unfortunately, i have to. At the same time, I also worry about him getting worn out, he is starting to look that way, it makes me kinda sad.