Thread: Hey PC gamers! There's a huge sale right now until the end of June!

Default Hey PC gamers! There's a huge sale right now until the end of June!

I have zero affiliation with the site other than downloading games there myself. I just thought you all might want to know that gog.com is running a huge summer sale. 75%-90% off. There are new "flash sale" deals every half hour so my advice is to wait until your game is on the flash deals or bundle deals if you can - and if not grab it the last day of the sale on June 30th. It's also likely that flash deals will repeat so don't sweat it if you missed out on one. The games are DRM free - and you will NOT get a Steam key (so keep that in mind). Though, you can manually add it to your Steam library if you're into that.

Usually these are older games that are updated to work on modern PCs (and macs in some cases), so you can grab stuff you missed out on or grab old favorites that won't install properly anymore with the original CDs. Also they tend to sell a lot of indie games.

Hope you guys find it fun and useful. I picked up the Rollercoaster Tycoon series so far. I missed out on this game series and it's right up my alley. Mmmmm management....

For the purpose of discussion, what retro and indie games do you all love? You all wanna recommend anything to me?

I'm a huge huge huge fan of the First 2 Fallout games. Nothing gets me more excited than post apocalyptic RPG's (Other than Cyber Punk RPG's mmm Shadow Run... >..>)! I believe both are up on GOG

GOG lost the rights to sell FO1/2/Tac a while back. They were giving the games out for free a short while before they lost the rights.

I've been watching that one, I've never actually bought anything from them, but I expect this flash sale might convince me.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowBlitz View Post
    I'm a huge huge huge fan of the First 2 Fallout games. Nothing gets me more excited than post apocalyptic RPG's (Other than Cyber Punk RPG's mmm Shadow Run... >..>)! I believe both are up on GOG
    The Fallout pack is on sale on steam
    Save 35% on Fallout Classic Collection on Steam

The Steam Summer Sale kind of trumps this in general - but I did actually pick up the Wing Commander collection in the GOG sale a couple days ago - it amazes me how well WC3 runs in DosBox!