Thread: Re-Intro

Default Re-Intro

Hi everyone. Here's my re-intro....

I am back.... after a long hiatus. I came here every few months or so for past a year and half. I have been busy with work and all.... so I put my LG/DL side aside for a long time. I start to miss and thinking about diapers so... hence, my return. Despite long period without wearing a diaper, the urge is always there and coming back somehow.

Anyway, my name is LovelyLily (or Lily for short) and I was formerly known as PrincessLily. I just updated my name, profile picture and avatar for new look. I am into Doctor Who since January and crazy about it now. =D It kinda put the Harry Potter down to 2nd place.... haha. Unique things about me are: I am deaf, transgender, and left-handed (ok last one is kind of random!). I completed my transition years ago. I love Hello Kitty... but of course nearly every LG does anyway! I have about 20-25 hello kitty plushes sitting on my window sill. hehe.

I think that's all for now... feel free to ask me anything. =)