Thread: A footed pajamas introduction

Default A footed pajamas introduction

Greetings all!

So I recently discovered this site and the very active forum here. I wanted to introduce myself before I get into posting a lot.

Anyone who's active on diaper-boys.net will know me already, I am the same Footed Pajamas.

So, I'm 23, live in Wisconsin and am a straight male. I've been interested in diapers for as long as I can remember, back as far as 4. I fall somewhere inbetween an AB and a DL. I'm not really into baby stuff too much, but think of myself as more of a 10 year old bedwetter than a baby. I love feeling like a little kid, mainly wearing footie pajamas (could you have guessed?). I love cuddling (which my girlfriend likes about me , and usually only wear diapers at night. I do sometimes wear during the day (like now) and often on long drives.

Outside diapers I work a lot, I'm a computer geek, drummer and into all things technology.

Footed P.J.

Welcome.

Countdown

Welcome to ADISC. Stick around.

Quote Originally Posted by Valentine View Post
    I have a theory that 90% of all AB/DLs live in Wisconsin.
    And why can I not find any of them?

I assume 'land of the flat' + the cubby is Illinois?

FullMetal

Am I the only one confused...are you Footed P.J. or just have the same name just spelled differently...?

Anyway, welcome.

FullMetal

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetal View Post
    Am I the only one confused...are you Footed P.J. or just have the same name just spelled differently...?

Anyway, welcome.

FullMetal
    Hey, welcome to the site footedpajamas. once you gain ragular status, there is a gallery for you to dazzle us with your pajamas inventory!

Not sure, but Footed P.J. deleted his acct today, don't know why.

Quote Originally Posted by footedpajamas View Post
    Greetings all!

I love feeling like a little kid, mainly wearing footie pajamas (could you have guessed?)
    Probably not, but thanks for pointing it out

Sorry... you'll soon realise how much of a sarcastic git I am.

Anyway hope you enjoy posting with us.

I mean... not so much myself, I haven't been very active here lately... but you know what I mean!

So yeah, welcome.

D.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Snap View Post
    Not sure, but Footed P.J. deleted his acct today, don't know why.
    WUT?

Quote Originally Posted by footedpajamas View Post
    And why can I not find any of them?

I assume 'land of the flat' + the cubby is Illinois?
    Yes, Illinois is the land of flat, and Cubs are baby bears so they should be diapered.

If you can't find any, you must be the anti version of a friend of mine. He literally trips and falls over them. I've personally met about 10 from the Milwaukee area, a couple from the Green Bay area, and a couple from Madison.

You just need to look a little harder.

I've looked to no avail...

Anywho, no I'm not the other guy, I've been using the name 'Footed Pajamas' for something like 10 years in forums from DPF to diaper-boys.