Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What Kind of Caretaker Suits You?

Default What Kind of Caretaker Suits You?

The title "caretaker" is pretty broad in terms of what it could mean. There are daddies, mommies, big sisters, big brothers, doms, and so on and so forth. Not every caretaker is comfortable playing certain roles, but on the other hand, not every little is comfortable with certain caretakers. While I've only had one experience in being babied in person, it was enough to let me know that I don't like having a daddy or a big brother take care of me. It just doesn't put me in the right state of mind, and I feel awkward calling someone by those names. Going further, I don't like it when I'm constantly teased and baby-talked at.

I think what I want in a caretaker is a babysitter rather than a mommy or daddy. I feel like with that label, we can be pretty normal around one another, but he or she could throw in the occasional demand, diaper rub/pat, hair tussle, etc. that would remind me who's in charge, and make me feel cute/safe/protected precious when the moment is right, like during a diaper change or near bed time.

So, what kind of caretaker would make your ideal babying scenario work the best for you?

I've never had a real-life caregiver, so I can only go by my fantasies, but I have somewhat of an idea.

I have two main scenarios pretty much. One is being in a romantic relationship with a guy who also serves as my daddy. Obviously, I'm not always in baby mode, but he recognizes that part of me is very much just a child, and things like cartoons are just a normal part of life for me.

Another appealing fantasy of mine involves having a mommy, and an ab ''brother'' as well, the ''brother'' with whom I am in a relationship. We have regular sessions with our mommy who cares for us, and Brother and I, while in baby mode, act like playful, affectionate siblings.

And of course, any caregiver would need to be very affectionate and gentle. No spankings here, just tender loving care. I would have to be able to trust him/her.

But of course, these are only fantasies, so who knows what would really work for me.

Never been cared for but I would want a mommy who is affectionate, gentle, loving and nurturing. Like KimbaStarshine I'd have to trust her and absolutely NO SPANKINGS.

I'm a greedy little shit so I love caretakers of all stripes. In an ideal world, I'd get to experience being looked after by all of my friends at some point (not consistently, of course) and see how they take care of me.

I guess the only thing that's really important is that they can treat me like a real (esp. emotionally-real) little girl... I'm not too fussed over the fact I might not be able to sit in the trolley at Tescos, or get a child's ticket at the cinema, but it really bothers me when I'm in littlespace and people respond to me as an adult. For instance, if I tell you you suck and I hate you and you crumple to the floor saying 'you're right, I'm a terrible person'... Uh, yeah.

I've got a big sister at the moment and I've had big brothers in the past, I think the older sibling thing works well for me. Still, I've also had Mommies and Daddies too and 'babysitters' with no title.

I like sensitive, sweet people as my caretakers... the kind I'd generally be bossing about if we didn't have this kind of relationship That has downsides I guess, because often the people I pick have a hard time being disciplinarians. Other people have mentioned not wanting to be spanked but (maybe because I was never spanked as a kid?) I feel like being punished in that way would really help me feel more little and looked after.

Basically, my perfect CT is a sensitive, 'submissive' person in general, who is able to see me as a little girl at the appropriate times, and who is able to use a firm hand instead of caving to me all the time. Hmm. A tall order.

For me, when it comes to caretakers, I would want someone who would be caring and gentle inside and outside of "little time." I like both my adult time and my baby time and I don't want those intermingling, but I really like the idea of someone who can pull off the role of parent, or older sibling, or babysitter discreetly while in public. Just simple things like comforting me if I might get upset, treating me all cutesy, and calling me pet names; maybe even more AB if they're skilled enough.

While I've never had anyone serve as a caretaker for me, a couple of scenarios appeal to me.

First, the gentle, caring parent figure that others have said they want, for similar reasons. This fits in more with my AB side, though if I'm being a brat, go ahead with discipline.
    Secondly, fitting into a more sexual situation, I'm somewhat masochistic and submissive, so something about half way between a mommy or daddy and a dom would also appeal to me. Obviously, in this case, punishment allowed, even for arbitrary reasons.

For me I would like my caretaker/mommy to be loving, gentle and nurturing and I would love to hug and cuddle with her. I would not like to receive spankings or to have any other kind of discipline handed down to me in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    One is being in a romantic relationship with a guy who also serves as my daddy. Obviously, I'm not always in baby mode, but he recognizes that part of me is very much just a child, and things like cartoons are just a normal part of life for me.
    This is what the 'little' relationship between me and my partner is like. It's awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by tall2826 View Post
    For me I would like my caretaker/mommy to be loving, gentle and nurturing and I would love to hug and cuddle with her. I would not like to receive spankings or to have any other kind of discipline handed down to me in any way.
    Absolutely the same here

I've been lucky enough to have had a wife and now a G/F who have dressed me in nappies and plastic pants because they know I enjoy it.

I'd love to have someone put me in nappy and 'ask me' to wet because they wanted me to take care of me and change me and not just for my sake.