• Thick

36 87.80%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: thickness factor

Default thickness factor

how thick do you like them
    thin like goodnites and pullups
    or thick as heck
    Last edited by Rene; 25-Feb-2008 at 21:59.

I'm going to go with thick for the most part. The thicker they are, the more absorbant they are. However, there are times when you need a thinner diaper like when you are around alot of people and want to be discrete and stuff like that.
    Last edited by CarKid; 21-Feb-2008 at 04:27. Reason: Thought one of the words I used was innapropriate for younger viewers

thick, its more comfortable. But like ^ Molicare said they aren't good around people.

thick as possible, but I suppose thing if I was going to wear out (which I proly wouldn't)

I like them thick. Thin diapers just arn't as fun.

As thick as possible for me.

I don't trust thin diapers, they could leak whenever they like to... while a good thick diaper - possibly with a booster - feels as reliable as I love it to be.

The bulkiness problem can be easily solved by wearing baggy pants.

Thick is good in most situations... I know some of the ladies prefer a thinner diaper so they can still wear their skin tight clothes... But for me something like a Abri X-Plus or Bambino is wonderful.