Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm back!

Smile I'm back!

I'm AuraBlaze, and I was one of the unfortunate people caught up in the banning of <18 users. Somewhat awkwardly, my account was unlocked almost 6 months ago, and I've just been kind of lurking, with my only interactions being with the moderators to get my account unlocked the day before my eighteenth birthday.

In terms of my interests, they haven't really changed, I'm still a self-identified geek, and I still love Pokemon. Really, the only thing that's changed in my life is that I have a better idea about what I want to do with it. I will be going to college in pursuit of a software development degree in the fall, and I eventually want to be a game designer.

As for stuff related to ABDL, getting locked out of ADISC kind of put me in a dark place. I went through a bad purge, and had some serious suicidal thoughts at a few points because of it. I still haven't come out to anyone IRL, but I've come to terms with my little side and diaper fetish now, and it no longer bothers me.

All and all, it just feels amazing to type this. I'm glad to be back!

Glad to see you've come back. Shame you went through such a dark time, like you I haven't told anyone outside the community about it, with exception of two or three friends online. It's nice to see someone know what they want to do coming out of school like that, I wish you the best of luck, software development I'd an interesting and challenging field bit it's rewarding when you figure out the answer to a problem or do something cool.

AuraBlaze,

Very glad to see you on here! I'm quite new on here and still firmly closeted!

I can only imagine how I would feel if I had this taken away from me. So glad that you made it through and that you are now back in the fold.

I see that you are into reading. I'm trying to get a book club off the ground. With your Sci-Fi / Fantasy interests you might have some interesting suggestions. Come and join the few of us that have signed up if you would like: http://www.adisc.org/forum/groups/936-book-club.html

Either way, welcome back!

DLE

Hey AuraBlaze,
    I too was exiled during that period of time, though I was caught son afterwards so it wouldn't have mattered. Welcome back, idk if you knew me or I knew you. It's changed since we're all older, like turning the electric daisy festival into a calm resort spa or something. I'm glad yourvr comes to terms with this, it should not be repressed, it's just something we enjoy I hope you run into many old friends and make lots of new ones xD

Welcome back. I just joined last year, so I can't say that I remember you, however that won't keep me from saying hi.

I also like Pokemon, and I saw in your profile your favorite diaper is Pampers. I like baby diapers too, despite them not fitting me. Haven't tried Pampers, but I do have Huggies and Pull-Ups.

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    Welcome back. I just joined last year, so I can't say that I remember you, however that won't keep me from saying hi.

I also like Pokemon, and I saw in your profile your favorite diaper is Pampers. I like baby diapers too, despite them not fitting me. Haven't tried Pampers, but I do have Huggies and Pull-Ups.
    Yeah, oddly enough, baby diapers fit me better than any of the adult ones I can buy in the area. I'm too scrawny for medium adult diapers, and the pharmacies I have access to don't sell smalls, so I stretch Pampers and Luvs.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraBlaze View Post
    Yeah, oddly enough, baby diapers fit me better than any of the adult ones I can buy in the area. I'm too scrawny for medium adult diapers, and the pharmacies I have access to don't sell smalls, so I stretch Pampers and Luvs.
    You're lucky! I'm stuck with wearing them inside my underwear. Fitting into baby diapers should be motivation to get me to lose weight, but I highly doubt I'll ever be that skinny.

Welcome back Aurablaze! I'm glad too see another one of our young members come back. A belated happy 18th birthday whenever it was.

Excellent!!!

College is a great decision!!! Il promise you'll regret it several times during your studies but in the end its almost always worth it. I also have issues with the inside person I call myself. I am only 24 so just a few years older than you, and I can tell you that it just gets better from where you are. You are about to have the freedom you always dreamed of and it will make your perspective on life change for the better I hope. Good luck and look ahead.

-Steve

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    You're lucky! I'm stuck with wearing them inside my underwear. Fitting into baby diapers should be motivation to get me to lose weight, but I highly doubt I'll ever be that skinny.
    Don't bother trying to lose weight fitting into them. The companies keep cutting corners and making them smaller than the previous generations. By the time you lost the weight, they'd still wouldn't fit.