Thread: hello

Default hello

I'm a diaper wearer from Michigan. Also love to just wet my pants too. I'm here to just talk to other people who are into this lifestyle. I have a lot of fun with it and I hope you all do too.

Quote Originally Posted by MWpantsp View Post
    I'm a diaper wearer from Michigan. Also love to just wet my pants too. I'm here to just talk to other people who are into this lifestyle. I have a lot of fun with it and I hope you all do too.
    Welcome to you MWpantsp! You are in good company as there are a few people here from the Michigan area. Lots of other DLs, too! I see you like to fish. What is the biggest one you ever caught?

Hello MWpantsp. I'm a DL and sometime panta wetter to. And for a short while I lived in MI

whiteundies

Hi MWpantsp. seems like we like the same things, I love to have accidents in my pants. Welcome to the board hope to get to know you a little better, have fun here

Hiya. I occasionally like to wet my pants as well, but the cleanup is kind of a hassle. Plus I can't lie in bed and enjoy the warmth and wetness like I can with diapers.