Thread: hi

Default hi

just a quick introduction, im a secret dl from nz,
    im into music and cars, thought i would join up with like minded people
    and see others experiences and maybe share my own

Welcome BGboyNZ! I see you're from NZ and you already found another NZ friend - Excellent! Who are some of your favorite music artists?

Hey mate, welcome aboard! I haven't greeted someone in a long time, but I thought I'd make an exception today for a fellow Kiwi.

So what sort of cars are you into? I'm a huge Subaru fan and recently bought a 2002 Forester manual, great car.

Funnily enough I also enjoy music, what do you like? Me, I'm open to pretty much anything, although I'm not a fan of modern pop (except Lorde, who is something of a breath of fresh air).

Hey, welcome to ADISC It's always nice to see another fellow Kiwi on here

i'm more of a nissan guy, but suby's are nice cars, driven a few myself
    as for music, mostly electronic, especially drum n bass

Yeah, I know a guy with an R33 GTST, very fast car and sounds like nothing else. Love that straight-six turbo howl. Pulled 170km up the Kilmog with 5 people in, crazy powerful to hit that speed up that steep a hill. Currently in bits, as it blew the rings on cylinders 5&6, apparently common with increased boost/insufficient cooling.