• Prevail's

2 1.79%
  • Other/Not Listed (tell what it is)

32 28.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Diaper

Smile Favorite Diaper

I want to buy more in the future but I also want to know which is the best out there. I bought Abena's last week and I plan on buying different kinds to have some kind of stash. Let me know what you think?

You can vote more than once either your favorite and the best one out there or list whatever floats your boat!

Should have put Classico in for Bambino as well…I don't really wear printed diapers but I do like the Classico a lot.

i buy the ab sample packs or actually 2 different ones for fun i think i get about 15 or 20 total in the 2 sample packs all different from m4 to molicare, wellness, ab original pampers ab cushies etc so much fun!!! 20 different ones to change the day!!! or i use depends, molicare, goodnights because i buy local at stores without shipping!!! but when the ups guy shows up with fabines Im a kid in a candy store!

You forgot us cloth babies. I wear and enjoy cloth pre-folds as well as Big Baby, Almost a Big Kid training pants. We are a diverse group.

Surprised you don't have superio in there, though its fairly new, its become pretty popular. I can see it becoming even more popular now that Tena is going all cloth.

I use Absorbency Plus Level 4's from XP Medical for daytime. The rest of the time it's cloth. Dependeco AIO's, CTDC prefolds and contour.

My fave has been the Dry 24/7. The new replacement is second fave.

I voted Bambino Bellissimo, Dry 24/7, and the Total Dry Plus. The Total Dry Plus is a great daytime diaper. I don't use Attends anymore, too many leaks.