Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bronies, nappes and AB.

Lozza1979

Default Bronies, nappes and AB.

Hi all.

I have noticed the huge amount of bronies on this forum, obviously myself included.Liking nappies and/or adult baby tendencies seems very common among bronies.I was wondering if there's some connection, or why specifically bronies often seem attracted to wearing nappies or being adult baby.I'm not adult baby, I just like nappies, but the whole My Little Pony thing seems to center around regression in general.

So, do you think us bronies share some specific psychological trait that makes us more prone it seems to liking nappies and adult baby? Also I would love to see some adult MLP nappies.

I wouldn't say that bronies liking diapers is ''very common.'' Most ab/dl bronies were probably into diapers before the show hit the airwaves. Adult babies like kids' stuff, and for a lot of us that includes cartoons, and not just My Little Pony.

Yep, I was into diapers waaaay before MLP/Bronies even existed.
    I like the way the show promotes friendship and an open mind, and that is probably why it appeals to me.

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    I wouldn't say that bronies liking diapers is ''very common.'' Most ab/dl bronies were probably into diapers before the show hit the airwaves. Adult babies like kids' stuff, and for a lot of us that includes cartoons, and not just My Little Pony.
    This. I was DL/Little far far before ever becoming a Brony.

A majority of Bronies abhor anything diaper related.

I was into AB/DL stuff long before becoming a brony. Most bronies hate anything diaper-related. Unless, it is an image of an actual baby pony. Anything older then that with a diaper on is looked at with disgust. The only real connection I've seen between being a brony and being a AB/DL is they usually belong to a specific area of the fandom. I'm not going to name the group, but that is what I have come to see.

I was into diapers before I saw the show and I don't think there is a connection between diapers and My Little Pony.

I don't think there is any correlation between Bronies and ABDL. There's seems to be a lot of Bronies that aren't into ABDL and vice versa.

Wouldn't say that Bronies are regressing necessarily. Seems like a lot of them like the show because there are many recognizable actresses' voices from other shows on it. There is something fun about hearing an adult comedian giving their voice to an animated character.

I actually started watching the show to help get into the little mood, but then it turned out to be good. I think the group of ab/dl's that are bronies takes up more percentile the the group of bronies that are ab/dl if that makes any sense. You are more liely to see an AB that is also a brony than a brony that is also a AB.

I wasn't interested in this show very much until I decided to watch it in 'little mode' and then I thought it was a very nice show. So in my case, being a little helped me appreciate it when I otherwise wouldn't have noticed it. Whenever I watch this show I am either in little mode, or caregiving for my little girl.

Overall I think it just became such a big hit that a lot of people liked it. Also it seemed to have become a hit among a specific age group and gender (20-something males) and ADISC has a ton of 20-something males. So it may be just coincidental in most cases. For example, noticing that a lot of people at your workplace liked Lost or Breaking Bad - when just a lot of people everywhere liked those shows!