Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My girlfriend is going to try wetting! Advice?

Default My girlfriend is going to try wetting! Advice?

So, when we were hanging out at a relatively empty beach the other day, I made a bet/deal with my girlfriend. If I would go swim in the cold water (we had just been tanning and relaxing on the beach) in my underwear, then she would try wetting a diaper for the first time ever. Needless to say, I enjoyed my short swim.

She is not an ABDL and doesn't really enjoy diapers persay, although she is pretty open to most anything kinky and fun (mild bondage included). She knows I'm ABDL, and has worn with/for me several times before, but has never done anything in them.

What can I do to make it a fun (and not scarring) experience? I have 2 cuddlez diapers with Bambino quadros, a bunch of depend tabbed protection briefs, and some plastic pants I just got. I also have white duct tape, powder, cream, wipes, and even suppositories.

She's worn Bambino teddy diapers and Abena M4 diapers before. She made it clear I'm going to have to help her with the change into the diaper and probably the cleanup as well.

What should I do to make it more fun? We're both 21+, so we could drink if we want to. What should I do to make it as fun as possible for her? Any advice, ideas, our experience are welcome.

Thanks!
    Captain
    Last edited by Captain; 11-Jun-2014 at 19:07. Reason: Oops there was a typo

Keep in mind that someone who's never wet a diaper since potty training is likely to have trouble doing so the first time.

Also, I'd stick with just wetting for now, unless she herself expresses interest in messing.

You didn't specify if she's just going to be hanging out in her padding, or if you were going to do ab activities as well. If you're inclined to the baby side of things, you could put on an animated movie and watch it together while snuggling on the couch. Maybe use baby talk when you go to change her. It really all depends on how far she's comfortable with going.

She probably has no interest in messing. Honestly, she'll probably be more into the AB side of things than I will, especially because I'm not into it very much. Would tickling be a terrible idea? :P

I'd bet you that she can't do it. My first adult diaper, I couldn't pee at all and had to force it.

In terms of making it easy, make sure she drinks plenty so you're not waiting around a long time. If you're into omorashi, you'll probably enjoy this more as well, but regardless, she might have to hit done physical distress before she can do it.

As far as the surrounding conditions, running water and pictures of waterfalls? =p
    More seriously, just spend a nice time together. Watch a movie or play a game, or you could eat dinner together. If she's going to wear a diaper and use it, you'll need to hang around for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    She probably has no interest in messing. Honestly, she'll probably be more into the AB side of things than I will, especially because I'm not into it very much. Would tickling be a terrible idea? :P
    Well, perhaps you could tickle her until she wets her diaper :P

But yeah, if she's into the ab stuff there's a ton of things you could try, from pacifiers and stuffed animals to sippy cups and coloring books. Perhaps have a few of these things available and she can pick and choose if she wants any of it. Just take it slow, and don't force anything on her.

Watch Frozen. Sing along when you get to "Let It Go."

Is there anything that I should definitely avoid doing for her sake?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    Is there anything that I should definitely avoid doing for her sake?
    Not that I can think of off the top of my head... I mean, adult baby activities are physically harmless. Just make sure she knows that she can say no to anything she's not comfortable with. Seeing that you mentioned she's rather kinky herself, I don't think it's going to be too big of a deal for her.

Thanks for the advice. I'll try to post how it went after this weekend.

More advice or experiences are always welcome.