Thread: Anyone Ever have the Feeling you are being watched

Default Anyone Ever have the Feeling you are being watched

Every night since i been in this new trailer when ever im around a window that has no blinds i feel like there is something watching me, also my dog if i pick her up near a window will look out it and start to growl. normally i wouldn't pay the feeling no mind but what has got me spooked is the dog is also nervous and uptight. now i do live at the edge of a forested area so there could be animals out there but still i can't shake the feeling im being watched.

OMG you totally reminded me of when I was living in a caravan park (that's what we call trailers down under) and yes I always felt like someone was spying on me.... got me kinda paranoid.....didn't stop me being padded most of the time but I was super anxious about covering the windows.......a lot of trailer people are weird...lol.... oh, me included I guess now looking back ... hahaha

Really though, I'm pretty sure no one gave a crap what I was doing in my caravan.

Quote Originally Posted by ozbub View Post
    OMG you totally reminded me of when I was living in a caravan park (that's what we call trailers down under) and yes I always felt like someone was spying on me.... got me kinda paranoid.....didn't stop me being padded most of the time but I was super anxious about covering the windows.......a lot of trailer people are weird...lol.... oh, me included I guess now looking back ... hahaha

Really though, I'm pretty sure no one gave a crap what I was doing in my caravan.
    lol yeah i live in a Trailer park or uh Caravan park haha. but yeah just moved in but the window over my Computer has no blinds so the whole time i been up tonight i had a feeling someone was watching me. tack on the fact i have something under the trailer clawing at the floor (gotta get animal control out to solve that one)

I used to have this sensation all the time only in this one basement of this one house - the house I grew up in. It was an older house. It hasn't happened since I moved. I keep wondering if there was some kind of electromagnet thing going on, with electricity and wiring that caused this sensation in my brain. I'm not sure if that stuff is actual science or not. Does EMF cause the brain to have creeped-out sensations? Anyway, regardless, after prolonged playtime in that basement (it served as a playroom) I would often suddenly freeze up and feel very terrified, feeling eyes were on me, and have an urge to run away. I felt like I was being chased up the stairs. I'd get chills all over and shudder badly once I made it out of there. But I never saw anything or had anything happen - just the sensation.

I rarely get the feeling. I typically keep my blinds drawn but when the weather is warm, I have open windows. It would require binoculars to get any information and while I don't have the feeling of being watched, if someone wants to go to that trouble, they can enjoy the (very dull) show.

I only get a feel like I'm being watched if I'm wearing a diaper in plain view of a window. or if I'm actually being watched. The dog being nervous tho would of freaked me out lol.

"who's watching me now ? the IRS " Rockwell I always feel like somebody's watching me
    That's where i'm glad in Britain we use net curtains at the windows

I have blinds on all of my bedroom windows which solves that problem. If your lights are on at night and it's dark outside, one could conceivably look in. I would find something to block the window if you want some privacy. I also have a dog who barks at everything. We have a security system and I'm armed with a 9mm semi, so I don't worry about security.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogsy View Post
    I would often suddenly freeze up and feel very terrified, feeling eyes were on me, and have an urge to run away. I felt like I was being chased up the stairs. I'd get chills all over and shudder badly once I made it out of there.
    That is one of the night terrors I have, very infrequently thankfully, but it is some kind of demonic type snarling, growling creature just out of sight, around a corner stalking me in my house. I know I am in the middle of a dream, but I can't wake myself up to make it stop until I run out of the house with this thing in pursuit of me (in the dream). It is truly a terrifying ordeal to go through, had them since I was little.