Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Song lyrics for adult babies/teen babies

Default Song lyrics for adult babies/teen babies

:bunny: I haven't seen a thread like this and due to my interest in music and song lyrics think it might be a lot of fun for us.

Several years back a girlfriend came into my bedroom and saw a pacifier on my night stand - she asked what that was for. Without thinking I started singing "...just my 'magination, running away with me. It was just my 'magination, running away with me."(Temptations). It relieved the tension any way. Lately I've been thing about older rock and roll and pop songs with lyrics that apply to us:

Daddy's Home, There Goes My Baby(The Drifters), Baby, Baby Walking Through the Forest(Amy Grant) just to name a few.

I did a google search this morning and found current (Hip hop) songs that I weren't as familiar to me that had interesting lyrics in this vein:

My Little Baby Girl's Shoes

So here goes, we'll see where this thread goes. :bunny:
    Last edited by Diapered Rabbit; 11-Jan-2009 at 18:03. Reason: corrections - add artists names

In Love today by MIKA there are lyrics that say

Girl dresses like a kid for fun

yeah.... doesn't this just go with the AB/Dl in poular culture?

The first time I ever heard the All American Rejects song "Dirty Little Secret," I immediately thought of diapers.

"when we live such fragile lives
    it's the best way we survive
    I go around a time or two
    just to waste my time with you
    tell me all that you've thrown away
    find out games you don't want to play"

And when my "daddy" left me (several years ago), I thought of Coheed and Cambria's "Welcome Home":
    "you choked off the surest of favors
    but if you really loved me
    you would've endured my world"

I am sure there must be tons more with direct or indirect AB/TB implications. I'll have to keep an ear out.

Well considering the only songs I know about diapers or anything relating to this stuff are "comedic" and bad I really don't have anything to say.

Quote Originally Posted by daria7483 View Post
    And when my "daddy" left me (several years ago), I thought of Coheed and Cambria's "Welcome Home":

I can't see/hear that song without seeing the rock band drum patterns rolling down on the inside of my eyelids. It's a rockin' beat too.

My other contribution, try looking up "Airport song" by Guster. The great majority of the lyrics could be applied to a daddy/littleone relationship, especially the chorus.

"Let me take you from this place, you'll be better off this way.
    I will keep you warm and safe, you'll be better off this way.
    You'll learn to love the price you've paid. Trust me dear, you're better off this way"

suck, suck your teenage thumb
    toilet-trained and dumb
    when the power runs out, we'll just hum

from radiohead -- my iron lung. those lyrics astonish me! it seems like a direct reference to TBism. has anyone else ever wondered about that line?

The song I first thought of was Ushers "love in this club"

"Come here baby and let daddy show you what it feels like"

Tears for Fears' "Advice for the Young at Heart" seems almost aimed at infantilists. >_>

Too many people
    Living in a secret world
    While they play mothers and fathers
    We play little boys and girls