Thread: Could use some help about abuniverse

Default Could use some help about abuniverse

So long story short, I still live at home (planning on going to graduate school very soon and my parents are allowing me to stay while I pay for utilities) Well they are going out of town for 2 weeks and I was going to order some diapers from ABUniverse. I inputted my address and everything then had a thought and canceled my order, but now I'm freaking out now that they have my address (even though I never ordered anything yet).

Are they going to send me anything in the mail pertaining to their service besides my package? Like coupons or "look at our new product" et al? They say no unsolicited mail, but do they send solicited mail? Does anyone have any experience with them? In how much trouble am I going to be in here? Should I just start looking for an apartment now for when I get kicked out?

Any and all help and advice would be greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 11-Jun-2014 at 03:41. Reason: approving post

I've never received anything in the mail from them except the packages that I've ordered from them in the past.

They send email, not snail mail. No one sends snail mail. They are privacy conscious for sure anyways.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, place the order, then make a request with the shipping company to pick up at a shipping center if you worried about getting them at home.

Yeah I've ordered from them a bunch of times and only get the box of diapers and occasionally an email, but that's because I said I wanted to receive emails. I think all these adult diaper companies are pretty good about being discrete from what I've experienced.

No, they will not send you anything in the mail, aside from the packages you order. The packages of diapers contain coupons - that's the only way to get them.

They will send you their email newsletter about once a month if you subscribe to it - other than that you just get order confirmations in your email box. They're very discreet with customers.