Thread: I'm back. For real this time.

Default I'm back. For real this time.

I have been away from the Internet for the most part for the last three years. That much-needed vacation was necessary for my well-being. I now notice that a lot has changed since I last popped in.

A lot has changed in my life as well. I am no longer a walking self-pity party. I have a massive group of friends who have become my new family. I have a therapist and a sponsor who finally approved of me going back to Internet forums like these after my long vacation from them. I do not intend on being the pervasive poster that I used to be. Frankly, I do not have the time to post the way that I used to.

I have drowned myself in my hobbies, my meetings and my social life. And life is pretty good for me now. As far as the infantilism goes, my funds are too generally low to indulge in it on a regular basis. I am learning about financial responsibility, and I have had to make some tough cuts in my budget, but it has been worth it to know that all of my necessary bills are now being paid off in time.

I actually have a ton of confidence in myself today. I would like to thank everybody here who believed in me when I did not believe in myself a few years ago. Now that I have that out of the way.....

It is good to be back, to have a solid Internet connection at my place, and to have a computer with Internet access that does not have strings attached. I look forward to being somewhat of a regular here once again.

And we sure look forward to seeing you around more too, hah!

I'm so happy for you and proud of you and all the many things that you have accomplished and worked towards in the years I have known you. Keep up the great work, man. Because, if you don't, you know I'll harass you about it.

Hey welcome back. It's been a while, but I'm always here.

Hello, and welcome back and it's great to hear that your life is moving along, the world is your oyster and you're happy