Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 'Little' clues

Default 'Little' clues

Even though most of us prefer to stay mostly anonymous in the scary big world, with the exception of very close trusted people, does part of us want the world to know who we really are?

What are some of the sneaky covert ways that you deliberately put clues out there that your little on the inside?

I'm a studying artist and make contemporary abstract paintings. Mostly I am exploring my own identity in my research and this does influence my work.

In my most recent work though, I've been more explicit than ever before. I've included teddy bears and diapers even a huge paci. It's weird and a bit freaky because what I've included in a pretty abstract way is so very very obvious to me (carefully obscured in the work, but still glaringly obvious to me)

The interesting thing about abstract work is that it's a bit like ink blots, people see what they want to. Still I feel a bit excited and clever about the work I just hope I've encrypted my story enough in the work. If not, I wonder what viewers might question about themselves and what they think they are perceiving in the work.

So how do you reveal little clues about who you are to the world?

There is a whole part of me that wants the whole world to know!! but so many people just dont understand about me and are ignorant to how i choose to live my life!! I am a local business owner that depends on local business I fear them knowing about my ab/dl side!!! as i depend on work to survive!!! In the real world I use pacifier, diaper, baby steps etc joking with my workers!! as well as everyone else that doesnt know about my ab/dl side its kind of fun even when im wearing!

To be honest I don't know.

I'm actually not doing it deliberately, regarding any one who I might barely know. Simply put I wouldn't call myself brave enough for that.
    But on the other hand I know that when I tend to get to know someone, or to be specific if I trust them a bit, so I feel way more secure being with them somewhere... then I usually give some clues about how I tick by mistake. I don't have to watch out that much anymore, or being stiff and careful on seeming to be as mature as possible. In the end my playful side will come out a bit over time, and everything else that I might hide on the outside. And that's okay I think.
    Strangers don't need to know me... well or at all.

Secondly, depending on the fact if you may see me with friends around, or even my home, or simply me reacting way too silly about something cute... well that may be a clue, right? But again it's a thing about snapping a thing by chance, which is fine, and the trust thingy. Otherwise you don't get to see my bedroom anyway. :p
    And if I don't feel fine, then I won't be cheerful enough to be who I am.

Anyway, especially since you mentioned using your little side to express something in your drawings... that's also something different too. To draw, or any other similar artistic way to express yourself, helps you to process thoughts, events and given circumstances. Things that tend to trouble you, that you constantly think about... but also to confuse your audition with what you want to portray or tell exactly. ;)

There are a few clues in my 'normal' life that could hint about the existence of my little side. For example, my ringtone is the Thomas The Tank Engine theme.

CrinklySiren

I tell the world who I am because I am given the freedom to. Anyone who feels they can't be a part of my world, is free to walk out of it. When you consider that you would feel welcome surrounded by kink people, whether they are abdl or other, it should fall under the same category of acceptance that non-kink people might be open minded enough to allow you to be yourself freely and without hesitation. True friends will embrace you no matter what. Sure ~ there are lines and boundaries you dont cross, but as we are all still adults, i think we are able to draw those lines accordingly.

Before just being myself and letting people have their own conclusion and make their own decision on whether or not they wanted to associate with me, i would pretty much wear cute outfits that were deemed "ok" for adult usage, or I would get drunk, which allowed me to be myself inhibited.... no one ever got any ideas because to be honest, my friends were dumb drunks -_-. I told my girl friends about my little side and they all actually told ME "i want you to be yourself around me, so dont worry about feeling embarassed or anything, just be you ", my guy friends found out eventually and most of them ignored it, but i never really felt comfortable enough to be myself around them despite them fully knowing my little side.

I've never thought of myself as having different personality aspects. That is, I don't have a little side and a big side nor do I feel like I'm hiding my true self by acting mature. I'm just me. Now, maybe that includes having a plushie or three sitting at my place, which I may or may not put away depending on what impression I want to make on guests. And maybe I make more references from kids shows and cartoons than the average person. But that's just who I am and what I know.

I keep a paci in plain sight in my bedroom. I don't go to any lengths to hide my "stash", if anyone ever looked just under the edge of my bed they would find them, but only one person ever has. I sometimes say things like, I never grew up, or I'm really just a kid. Nobody seems to pick up. Probably for the best.
    One time at work we had just gotten back from our 15, and I suddenly needed to pee, my supervisor said I should have gone on break and I replied "but I didn't have to go then!".

I haven't done anything yet, but the custom goalie mask is going to have some hidden meaning to my little side. it's going to represent a few things and that being one of them. I'll be sure to post pics of it here when i get it done.

Quote Originally Posted by ozbub View Post
    Even though most of us prefer to stay mostly anonymous in the scary big world, with the exception of very close trusted people, does part of us want the world to know who we really are?

What are some of the sneaky covert ways that you deliberately put clues out there that your little on the inside?

I'm a studying artist and make contemporary abstract paintings. Mostly I am exploring my own identity in my research and this does influence my work.

In my most recent work though, I've been more explicit than ever before. I've included teddy bears and diapers even a huge paci. It's weird and a bit freaky because what I've included in a pretty abstract way is so very very obvious to me (carefully obscured in the work, but still glaringly obvious to me)

The interesting thing about abstract work is that it's a bit like ink blots, people see what they want to. Still I feel a bit excited and clever about the work I just hope I've encrypted my story enough in the work. If not, I wonder what viewers might question about themselves and what they think they are perceiving in the work.

So how do you reveal little clues about who you are to the world?
    I am a artist also and my babyfur side influences me also this cool to see an abstract painter lets there little side to influence there work. The other day i was in my backyard and i was looking at some sticks and started to play with them and came up with this idea.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1402446240240.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	61.5 KB 
ID:	21105  

Also i am 45 and have this wallet
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1402446697747.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	54.9 KB 
ID:	21106