Thread: Lurker Looking to Go 24/7 (Temporarily)

Default Lurker Looking to Go 24/7 (Temporarily)

I'm looking to go 24/7 for my vacation in July, so I guess it's time to turn this non-lurker into a lurker. I'm looking at reviews of onesies and stocking up on boosters (I'm a fan of TotalDry) and maybe a new set of diapers (I have Abenas, SDK's, and Cushies). Any suggestions for any of those things or for going 24/7 (even temporarily) would be much appreciated.

Also, Hello, I suppose. Accidentally left that part off. How are you doing, internet? You look good today - love the 'do.

Hello and welcome!!! If you wear in public and not used to it i would use thinner cloth diaper with no noise maybe one time time use or if you know people around you!! if you leave town i use plastic as no one knows me and wear thick m4s, 24/7 or bambinos and max them out in a relaxed fit jean as i usually wear thin fit jeans. best of luck and enjoy

When I do my 24/7 periods, I typically do the Unique Wellness Superio Briefs and the Preventawear Onesies (I've used some of the 4care ones as well that xp medical sells, but they are thicker and are more hot in the summer). I used to use the Tena Slip Maxi diapers, but now they are pretty much going to cloth, so that kind of nixes that. Once in a while I might do an Abena M4 or Bambino.

Quote Originally Posted by profio View Post
    I'm looking to go 24/7 for my vacation in July, so I guess it's time to turn this non-lurker into a lurker. I'm looking at reviews of onesies and stocking up on boosters (I'm a fan of TotalDry) and maybe a new set of diapers (I have Abenas, SDK's, and Cushies). Any suggestions for any of those things or for going 24/7 (even temporarily) would be much appreciated.

Also, Hello, I suppose. Accidentally left that part off. How are you doing, internet? You look good today - love the 'do.
    Good Evening.

Welcome.

I wear diapers 24/7 as an older adult with Autism and Cerebral Palsy.

Been in diapers 24/7 for 26+ years.

Profio,

Welcome to the forums.

I've only gone 24/7 over the odd weekend. Much fun to be had!

The Molicare Super Plus is very comfy, plastic backed, not overly noisy and with slightly loose fitting trousers more discrete than you think.

DLE

I prefer cloth non disposable. I just stuff a thin soft cloth inside a thin diposeable when I need to be discreet. Otherwise I wear plastic pants and stuff to the Max. I use my control top hose instead of a onesie but have to get a few sizes larger if I want to stuff it to the Max.

Thick cloth is good and it is effective protection. The plastic pants make it even better and keep you 'sealed'. Good thinking.