Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What reaction

Tiburon

Default What reaction

Which of your parents was the most understanding regarding your interest in diapers?

Ultra conservative Presbyterians. Not telling them.

They were bad enough about my moving in with a girl unmarried. Still gets mentioned even though that was 21 years ago and we have been married for 17 years.

No way am I telling them.

DLE.

I can't imagine willingly discussing a diaper fetish with parents, although I'm certain mine wouldn't/didn't care. In fact, I'm pretty certain that they knew about my diaper stash for years and simply didn't say anything. They're both laid-back hippies who tended not to intervene unless life or grades were at stake.

When I was six years old and just getting back into diapers, I borrowed one of my sister's cloth diapers, used it, and hid it under my bed, waiting for the proper moment to sneak it to the diaper pail. Of course, my mom found it first. She didn't scold me, but rather simply took it and gave me a funny look. Four or five years later, she walked into my bedroom while I was lying on the floor, in the middle of diapering myself. I flung myself into bed as quickly as possible, though I can't see how she'd have missed the fact that I was wearing only a diaper. At the very least, I was clearly behaving very suspiciously. Still, she proceeded to lecture me about something totally unrelated and then left. Diapers were never mentioned.

Lucky, I s'pose. I had a diaper stash in my bedroom for more than ten years while living at home and was never bothered about it. But I think I'd rather discuss just about anything with my parents before discussing my use of diapers.

Neither. My mom sent me to a psychiatrist when she discovered my diapers and "other things". My dad on the other hand, never said anything.

Haven't told my parents. No intention of telling my parents. I've always secretly wondered if they knew and never brought it up, but I will just secretly continue to wonder that until one of three things happen
    1) I get through their whole lives without telling them,
    2) something happens in the future that results in me being so in need of emotional support that I bring it up with them or
    3) They find out by accident.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    Haven't told my parents. No intention of telling my parents. I've always secretly wondered if they knew and never brought it up, but I will just secretly continue to wonder that until one of three things happen
    1) I get through their whole lives without telling them
    3) They find out by accident.
    Exactly the same here. Not sure why your parents need to know about something like this. Its pretty personal.

Can't say I ever let slip. My mum found one, asked if it was sent as a joke, I said yes, she said nothing more.

I told my mum and I must admit it was the best thing I ever did. She was fine with it and remembered me being caught as a child in my younger sisters plastic pants.
    I lost my mum in 2009 and decided to tell my wife, she was ok at first but now won't talk about it or have anything to do with them.
    I still love being in nappies though.

My mother found out through a vast invasion of my privacy. One evening, about eight years ago, I had her and my stepfather over for dinner in my apartment. She decides to repay my hospitality by digging through my closets when I am busy cooking spaghetti for them. She discovers my cloth diaper stash, and I have to spend the rest of the evening hearing about how weird it is from her.

um i'll go with Never mentioned, Never caught and Never knew. so i've never had that experience.