Thread: Babyfurs/Diaperfurs question

Default Babyfurs/Diaperfurs question

So, I have a question, it's probably going to be the most... unspecific question.

What do you define as being a babyfur, like, aside from the obvious, what makes it different?

I'd like to be able to consider myself a baby fur, but I'm just not sure what that entails, would it be more like leaning to something similar to say for example if a babyfur was a puppy, would it be like puppy play? Or like some kind of anthro version of adult baby play?

I am just curious what the difference is, I mean could one still be a baby fur without doing anything at all fur related? The topic just confuses me and I'd like some opinions on it.

A babyfur is someone who is part of the furry fandom. If you dig anthropomorphic animals (animals with human qualities) in media i.e. Bugs Bunny, Wile. E Coyote or even My Little Pony you could consider yourself a 'furry'. The main difference between a regular furry and a babyfur is that the latter generally prefers to roleplay as a younger character.

A puppy babyfur, or any other type of babyfur, might well enjoy puppy play, but the two aren't always mutually exclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by AddyShadows View Post
    I mean could one still be a baby fur without doing anything at all fur related?
    Sure, I guess, but that would be entirely missing the point. I could call myself a badminton enthusiast but since I don't play or do anything related to badminton that would be silly. Since you have a pony avatar I guess it's fair to assume you're a fan of the show? If so then you're already halfway there.
    Last edited by MarcusBear; 09-Jun-2014 at 16:23.

Being a furry, and thus a babyfur as well, means different things to different people. Some may just like the art. Others may like to wear fursuits. There's a whole range of behavior.

I, for example, enjoy babyfur art, including art of my fursona. I also like to wear a collar. Puppy play also sparks my interest.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusBear View Post
    A babyfur is someone who is part of the furry fandom. If you dig anthropomorphic animals (animals with human qualities) in media i.e. Bugs Bunny, Wile. E Coyote or even My Little Pony you could consider yourself a 'furry'. The main difference between a regular furry and a babyfur is that the latter generally prefers to roleplay as a younger character.

A puppy babyfur, or any other type of babyfur, might well enjoy puppy play, but the two aren't always mutually exclusive.

Sure, I guess, but that would be entirely missing the point. I could call myself a badminton enthusiast but since I don't play or do anything related to badminton that would be silly, however since you have a pony I guess it's fair to say you're a fan of the show then you're already halfway there.
    Well I am a fan of mlp, and I like to consider myself an 'adult foal' which is technically a babyfur, but I just wanted feedback from others on what they think is considered being a baby fur, and what is considered being an adult baby who identifies as a pony (And/or Puppy) as well but separate, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    Being a furry, and thus a babyfur as well, means different things to different people. Some may just like the art. Others may like to wear fursuits. There's a whole range of behavior.

I, for example, enjoy babyfur art, including art of my fursona. I also like to wear a collar. Puppy play also sparks my interest.
    Puppy Play sparks my interest as well, but I've never had anyone to talk to about it.

As for it meaning different things to different people, in a sense of say, people who are into acting like a cub or puppy (Both anthro and non-anthro in ways) If that helps to get my question more specific.

Quote Originally Posted by AddyShadows View Post
    Well I am a fan of mlp, and I like to consider myself an 'adult foal' which is technically a babyfur, but I just wanted feedback from others on what they think is considered being a baby fur, and what is considered being an adult baby who identifies as a pony (And/or Puppy) as well but separate, lol.

Puppy Play sparks my interest as well, but I've never had anyone to talk to about it.

As for it meaning different things to different people, in a sense of say, people who are into acting like a cub or puppy (Both anthro and non-anthro in ways) If that helps to get my question more specific.
    Well, I'd say someone who likes playing as an anthro baby animal would be a babyfur, while someone who likes playing a feral animal would be a puppy play enthusiast, but one could also be both.