View Poll Results: Would you live in the town described in my post?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes (Please Explain Reasoning!)

13 31.71%
  • No (Please Explain Reasoning!)

21 51.22%
  • Other (Please Explain Reasoning!)

7 17.07%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Would you if it existed?

Default Would you if it existed?

I think this might get some interesting responses and I don't see any other threads like it so why not.

If a town existed, isolated so that the 'outside world' and the hate in it wouldn't affect the town (I.e. a perfect town.) And no one hated each other (Or at least tolerated each other.) that allowed you to identify as whatever age you want, and whatever gender you want, would you move there?

Now, let me clarify, there would probably be no actual children in this town (Cause like... yeah.) The town itself would allow you to act as if you were a baby with your caretaker if you wanted to. And others would treat you how you wanted to be treated. This would include (If it tickles your fancy that is) everything that being a baby would include, houses with nurseries in them (Albeit big enough for adults) Parks with adult sized kid things in it, and so on and so forth.

So the question is, would you live there if it existed?

Personally, I don't think I would, I'd have to put up with some things that I frankly don't want to see, but I think the question needs to be asked anyway, I mean if I was able to blank some things out (As I don't have a problem with most of what I'd see.) Then yes, but I am curious what all of you think?

I'd certainly visit, as long as no one knew this town existed and no videos or pictures would be taken. This is definitely a fantasy scenario, but granted, it would be a very fun day trip now and again, perhaps every month or so if I happened to live within driving distance. I think that's sort of how I view AB things in general. I just indulge here and there but it's not the only thing I enjoy and not the only aspect of my personality.

Well worth a trip or permement stay
    I live in reserved Britain so would love to move or take a trip to this what ever the country
    Last edited by parcelboy2; 09-Jun-2014 at 19:34.

It would be worth a visit, certainly. But I could never relocate to a place like that.

Sure you have comfort and pleasure, but I also like my right to opinions that others may disagree with, it's the sign of a mature society who has evolved past absolute aggression and absolute acceptance. Not to mention the things you would be forced to see on a day-to-day basis.

I'm comfortable where I am, I have my little secret and I can be considered professional and mature. I can't imagine what would happen to the human psyche when in a constant state of regression.

I think I would definitely visit if it was close enough, possibly move one day if I liked it there.

As others have said, I would visit tho doubt I would live there permanently.

Quote Originally Posted by AddyShadows View Post
    Now, let me clarify, there would probably be no actual children in this town (Cause like... yeah.) T
    So its a "perfect town" and everyone is tolerant of each other. Yet, it's the single worst place on earth for a person under 18 to live? I assume you mean due to the sexual continuations of AB/DL in general. But unless people are doing highly public changes or masturbating in public/in view, what exactly is the issue?

it's definitely worth a visit and I bet it would be a pretty awesome vacation destination, but I like being able to do adult things like drink, party, and vote so no I wouldn't live there.

Like most above have said, I'd definitely try to visit, since that seems like a cool experience, but having to live there would be way too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    So its a "perfect town" and everyone is tolerant of each other. Yet, it's the single worst place on earth for a person under 18 to live? I assume you mean due to the sexual continuations of AB/DL in general. But unless people are doing highly public changes or masturbating in public/in view, what exactly is the issue?
    While most of us would not be affected by the presence of a child, the child would be effected by us, the developmental issues for the child, not to mention the wierdo's that would likely end up in said down, Probably would not be safe. I say perfect in the sense like society is to someone who envisioned it. Yes, people work, make money and so on and so forth, there are still messed up people that inhabit it though.