Thread: I want to make sure of my identity

Default I want to make sure of my identity

I find it easier to regress when I wear girly clothes (preferably skirts) when it comes to regressing. I never really admitted to myself that I was even AB/DL until only 9 months ago much less a LG. I never was into cross dressing before but I find it easier to regress when I wear skirts and I keep wondering If I have missed something regarding my identity again. I have a blog under my profile that can give some insight into my past and hopefully explain why I never even knew I was a AB much less a LG until I was 36 years old. Now keep in mind this blog is out of date in regards to my identity as I have since found out that I am AB as well as more recently I have added LG and IC to my profile. I was totally lost and confused until 9 months ago.

http://www.adisc.org/forum/blogs/acc...ss-relief.html

I happen to have been diagnosed with mild paranoia. Now keep in mind I am not ashamed of being LG but I can't seem to find a option to put down just being LG as I have no desire to wear skirts except to help me regress. Since becoming IC back in January I have regressed most nights uncomfortably because I own no skirts or dresses and I just want to make sure that I am not second guessing myself just on principle again. I have been through enough and I want to make sure that I don't make the same unhealthy mistake again of screwing up my own self image again.

My own self identity is coming along slowly and while I feel enormous pressure to speed things up I am taking my time because I don't want to fool myself and to make sure I get it right this time around because I want to be honest with myself and being paranoid is not making this easier. I just feel cuter and more innocent when I regress with a skirt on (I have made makeshift skirts out of under-pads I don't own any permanent girls clothing yet). I have no idea how to separate the sissy icon from being a LG or even if that's appropriate to do so. Please enlighten me with appropriate questions that you think I should be asking myself? Am I just being paranoid again and over analyzing things again as well? I just want to make sure that I am in fact a LG?

I can't completely answer your question but have much same feelings as you. I've realized that it's really how you feel. As you mentioned you enjoy being girlish when regressed so you probably are either LG or sissy. Personally I feel that those are just different names for same "phenomenon" though some might say otherwise.. Gender related questions are always hard, probably the hardest. Once you start having even a little doubt over things they start escalating in mind and you start thinking if you really are something else. For you apparently it's only regression related thing so there isn't that big problem but I still know that it causes confusion...

In the end you and only you are the one to decide what you are. Whether it's LG/Sissy/Transvestite/...... It's your call, and in many cases you already know the answer.

CrinklySiren

I think its clear that you are an LG

1. you only cross-dress when you regress, and it helps you to regress more as well (Pretty standard of LG behavior)
    2. you dont do it for humiliation or forced feminization (so you're not a sissy)
    3. you have no desire to cross-dress otherwise. (so you're not a cross dresser/transvestite)

The simplest answer; you are an LG. Otherwise, don't give it a title and just be who you are. Labels only serve to confuse us.

Quote Originally Posted by CrinklyEmilyLG View Post
    I think its clear that you are an LG

1. you only cross-dress when you regress, and it helps you to regress more as well (Pretty standard of LG behavior)
    2. you dont do it for humiliation or forced feminization (so you're not a sissy)
    3. you have no desire to cross-dress otherwise. (so you're not a cross dresser/transvestite)

The simplest answer; you are an LG. Otherwise, don't give it a title and just be who you are. Labels only serve to confuse us.
    Good idea thanks for the advice!

I was simply being wary of certainty that's all. I don't need that kind of a problem and I seem to be avoiding it quite well.

I really think you shouldn't obsess over what category you are, just go with what feels best to you and enjoy it!

You've only just started exploring it so it will probably change a lot over time. Trust me, that's the deeper beauty of this thing. Its a way to explore yourself. I've found out things about myself I wouldn't have even imagined before. Things I like I never knew existed, and things I thought I wanted so bad, but just turned out bad

Its a journey. Buy the ticket, take the ride!

Quote Originally Posted by LoFiCopter View Post
    I really think you shouldn't obsess over what category you are, just go with what feels best to you and enjoy it!

You've only just started exploring it so it will probably change a lot over time. Trust me, that's the deeper beauty of this thing. Its a way to explore yourself. I've found out things about myself I wouldn't have even imagined before. Things I like I never knew existed, and things I thought I wanted so bad, but just turned out bad

Its a journey. Buy the ticket, take the ride!
    alright I will try to relax more then

soggyboy

You are you! Enjoy it!

Thank you all for your support!

I am definitely feeling much better now.