Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: clumping issues for girlfriend

Default clumping issues for girlfriend

My girlfriend occasionally joins me in wearing diapers and she seems to have issues with the diaper clumping up and then causing it to leak. She does have a little bit of a tummy and her thighs do touch up near her crotch, so I was seeing what kind if tape on diaper would be best for her, cloth or plastic it doesn't matter. Any input will help

Sounds like from what your describing, it will boil down to personal preference. Not sure what diapers you guys use, but try higher quality diapers such as Bambinos, dry 24/7 or the Abenas/Abri.

Quote Originally Posted by BambinoPants View Post
    Sounds like from what your describing, it will boil down to personal preference. Not sure what diapers you guys use, but try higher quality diapers such as Bambinos, dry 24/7 or the Abenas/Abri.
    Ive had her try Abena M4's but those seem to be a little stiff if you know what i mean, and also on the more premium end i she has also tried Tranquility ATN's but the plastic and tapes on those are too cheap

How about Comficare. They are sized a little small but wonderful diaper.

ComfiCare

DLE

Quote Originally Posted by SissyDLE View Post
    How about Comficare. They are sized a little small but wonderful diaper.

ComfiCare

DLE
    the problem is im in the US so im limited to diapers available for sale in the US

Have you tried the Molicare Super Plus? That said, I've had clumping issues there too.

You may need a snug plastic / rubber diaper cover to hold things in tight. That works for me.

DLE.

The main thing I hate with Molicare is the clumping. I have less issues with Superio diapers, they seem to be my favorite ones especially now that Tena's european ones are going cloth backed. If its a comfort thing and she likes cloth diapers, FitRights are pretty comfy, but not excessively absorbent (not too bad price wise either).

Im in the us and find the less clumping the less they hold!!! I love depends there cheap and easy to get at most stores and only clump after hours of waring wet, if you want non clumping for ever you have to buy the high end ones!! i wear garys plastic pants over the depends or molicares for a quarter of the price

Quote Originally Posted by mattyd View Post
    The main thing I hate with Molicare is the clumping. I have less issues with Superio diapers, they seem to be my favorite ones especially now that Tena's european ones are going cloth backed. If its a comfort thing and she likes cloth diapers, FitRights are pretty comfy, but not excessively absorbent (not too bad price wise either).
    I was thinking about the superio's because I've had good success with them I just didn't have a clue about the clumping because I don't have that problem

Try inverting the diaper tapes to make an 'x' from the bottom tape to the top.
    Its seems to work especially well for the Tena Flex too, and i find these diapers even better now.
    They fit snug!