Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Being treated like a baby

Default Being treated like a baby

Hello everyone, a while since i have posted anything.

I am inerested to know if anyone on this site has ever had any experience being out or at someones house where you have been treated like a baby, or even remotely close to someone doing anything similar..?

EG: Someone talking to you as if you were their baby, or them suggesting anything.. Putting or suggestion you have a bib or something on you etc etc.

I have often loved the idea of being at someones house, and this sort of thing happening to me.

I would particularly like having a female suggest she puts a bib, or something to use as a bib on me as she brings me my coffee and cake etc.. even it were as a joke,,,

Would love to hear of anyone's experiences in this direction

Dave

when i go and see my nan.... she suggests i use a bib..... i say bib....... a tea towel used as a bib in case of spillage...... still kinda embarrassing.... if only she knew lol

I use to have a mommy and i went to a nursery for a weekend stay where i ate all my meals in a high chair and sleept in a crib. Plus. A lot of baby stuff happened it was awesome

My girlfriend is also my mommy. I get to be little regularly. :}

I still don't understand the urge to be babied or having a mommy.

I've simply never had that urge, I feel so much more comfortable by myself when I'm doing baby stuff, free from the prying eyes of those who might judge me.

Quote Originally Posted by AmberBulb95 View Post
    I still don't understand the urge to be babied or having a mommy.

I've simply never had that urge, I feel so much more comfortable by myself when I'm doing baby stuff, free from the prying eyes of those who might judge me.
    Have you gotten comfortable with anyone else in an ABDL sense? That might make you think differently on the matter. I didn't have any urges for a caretaker but having done it for my friend and getting more at ease with other ABDLs, I can start to see the appeal. Self-acceptance is critical but it can also be a great boon to get acceptance from others, and that's intrinsic in getting cared for.

Default Very True

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Have you gotten comfortable with anyone else in an ABDL sense? That might make you think differently on the matter. I didn't have any urges for a caretaker but having done it for my friend and getting more at ease with other ABDLs, I can start to see the appeal. Self-acceptance is critical but it can also be a great boon to get acceptance from others, and that's intrinsic in getting cared for.

I have met a women who role played the whole adult baby thing with me.
    She was very good, but like some of you have said here, it is not really what i was after.. but i didn't know that at the time. I found that it was more the thought of it all, or more so, being in private with my own thoughts that the most satisfaction was gained.
    Even though she role played perfectly as an older nanny/mother, and did everything so real, and had all the perfect setup in her basement, it just wasn't the same. I don't know why, and can not really explain why.

If i had fantasized that session it would have been 100% but actually doing it, was not the same. I am sure others here will understand that ??

I think for me, if it was as per my original question/scenario where you were not expecting anything in a real every day environment, it might be "nice", but think that is as far as it would go.

And thanks for everyones comments.

When I was in elementary school, I had a friends mom have us drink chocolate milk from a sippycup. My friend was also wearing a diaper of his brothers at the time. When I stayed the night, the three boys would be diapered together. I was forced to wear. However, she handed me the diaper (a pamper or huggie I think) and said to do it myself and that she'd Check

Being a baby is something that some of us like to have done to us some times. My wife was my mommy to me last night. She's ok with being a mommy and me being a baby. She does a few things for me, but doesn't do a whole lot, because she hasa hard time with it sometimes too. Last night though, she was a mean mommy to me, and forced me to eat sweet potato baby food. When I would say no or hold my mouth close. She would spank my bottom or give a small slap on the face. Having a mommy or babysitter puts me more into a baby mind set. Plus, I enjoy the knowing that there is someone there to hold me and care for me. It's probably a personal choice. Some like being babied and having a mommy or babysitter and some just enjoy doing things on their own.

I get my cheeks pinch every now and then and sometimes baby talk. I get embarrassed but I love it and I try not too show it. Nobody knows I'm AB/DL.