Thread: I'm starting an ABDL Blog

Cool I'm starting an ABDL Blog

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to share with yall that I'm starting a blog. It's hopefully not going to be a stereotypical diaper blog. I want to try and write about some of the tough parts of being an ABDL, but trying to live a normal (and very stress filled life). I would love your support. In fact, the more followers my blog will get, the more I will feel compelled to post often to it. Heres the URL: Life versus ABDL: The Commentary.
    Let me know what yall think!

-Captain (a.k.a. Todd)

An ABDL blog! These are getting rarer these days! I too dabble a little with ABDL blogging, guess the only tip I can give is this. Try to stick to a regular posting schedule, be it once a week or something else. For the more you write, the more you want to.

I guess followers (and 'Likes') are one thing, you should be doing this for yourself. Readers will come and go, but ultimately, you are telling people your story. If you write passionately, people will see that passion, and will come back for more. This is the experience I had with my RL blog, before someone hacked it.

I wish you all the best in your endeavor!

Thanks for the advice! The main reason I'm writing is for myself, but if no one reads or comments and converses with me about it, there's only so much good it will do for me.