Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: how do you feel about others seeing you in a diaper

Default how do you feel about others seeing you in a diaper

Like at first it was little embarrassment like omg... but now it not really a big deal if I'm caught in them. I also wear for IC problem what all know and accept fact of also have a baby side to me so diaper come with that too.

Lozza1979

If one has genuine medical incontinence then its generally more accepted by others that you're wearing a nappy.If, like me for example, you're a diaper lover and don't 'need' to wear them then it can be harder to justify to others why you have a nappy on and they will view you differently.Nobody has ever seen me in a nappy and I don't intend for anybody to see, but if they did I would just say I was having some health issues that required me to wear them.

Well I'm not IC and do not need diapers, but when my fraternity brothers saw me in diapers it didn't bother me at all.

Now a girlfriend is a different story. I don't mind walking around the house in a diaper, but I discovered that I'm still a little self conscious when she walked in while I was putting one on and asked if she could help tape me up.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozza1979 View Post
    If one has genuine medical incontinence then its generally more accepted by others that you're wearing a nappy.If, like me for example, you're a diaper lover and don't 'need' to wear them then it can be harder to justify to others why you have a nappy on and they will view you differently.Nobody has ever seen me in a nappy and I don't intend for anybody to see, but if they did I would just say I was having some health issues that required me to wear them.
    I remember the feeling to. It was not that long ago that I became IC and all. (6 months). I believe I have been caught but nobody said anything so I think I have yet to face the full level of stress of this can cause and there's no way I can tell how well I can handle it if the day comes when someone spots me and tries to harass me about it. I think I will be fine but having never experienced this before I could be wrong and just not know it yet. As far as being seen Well I understand that I should not be ashamed and I should not care what people think as long as I hurt no one else.

Cherub

Well, given the nature of where I work, and the people I socialize with, I think it would be very difficult for me to explain away why I would be in a diaper. Do I care about what they would think? No. But do I want to have to put up with the backlash and reactions from others? No. So for me it's a two part answer with the later being the reason I am not open about being ABDL.

Hmm I think it wouldn't bother me at all because about 65% of my friends know I am a DL but they may/may not see my actual one. It all depends if your friends know you are one or if your talking about strangers then...that's another story my friend.

Well, I mean, I don't have anybody around me at the moment that I'm cool with seeing me in my regular undewear. So...yeah. I see diapers at the same way.

Because I wear diapers for pleasure rather than need, I would be very embarrassed if someone saw my diaper. I certainly don't want my social friends to know, because they wouldn't understand. Still, I occasionally wear out in public, and I understand the risks. There's a certain exhilaration wearing in public and playing the odds to not get caught. It's like being a 12 year old again and stealing a piece of candy from the grocery store. (this is a metaphor. don't go crazy!)

My husband is the only one I feel comfortable with. My daughter doesn't count because she is a newborn. I still get embarrassed and feel nervous when my parents see me in one or if I am standing right there with one on in front of them.

I bedwet until my teens, so growing up, I was fairly used to it being not a secret, mostly among family. I never used to run around wearing only a diaper but I know there were countless instances of waistbands showing, pants drooping, crinkling or morning puffiness. But that was childhood.

Nobody in my adult life has seen me just wearing, except for ONE close friend, one time. It was actually kind of cool. We returned from a rave to my apt to chill out mellow out the E. I went upstairs to change clothes and decided to put one on then went back down. We just chilled for a bit when he decided to question me about the sound he heard whenever I walked. I just told him that it was "something I do from time to time". I lifted my shirt and lowered the top of my shorts about 2". He was alright with it, asked a few more questions and that was it. He never brought it up again and never acted wierd after. So "score" I guess lol.

- - - Updated - - -

I bedwet until my teens, so growing up, I was fairly used to it being not a secret, mostly among family. I never used to run around wearing only a diaper but I know there were countless instances of waistbands showing, pants drooping, crinkling or morning puffiness. But that was childhood.

Nobody in my adult life has seen me just wearing, except for ONE close friend, one time. It was actually kind of cool. We returned from a rave to my apt to chill and mellow out the E we took. I went upstairs to change clothes and decided to put one on then went back down. We just chilled for a bit when he decided to question me about the sound he heard whenever I walked. I just told him that it was "something I do from time to time". I lifted my shirt and lowered the top of my shorts about 2". He was alright with it, asked a few more questions and that was it. He never brought it up again and never acted wierd after. So "score" I guess lol.