Thread: Asparagus...

Default Asparagus...

So, I had asparagus yesterday. Made for an interesting, odorous diaper change.

What else have you found that causes similar issues?

DLE

I knew to stay away from asparagus as an ABDL. Lol

Asparagus does it to me for sure. I've heard that it's only true for some people, that it's linked to some genetic thing where some people only have a certain enzyme that reacts with the plant and causes the odor. But it seems that the science is a little more mixed now - http://www.smithsonianmag.com/scienc...mell-49961252/

Either way I know I've got it now - try not to diaper up after a meal with asparagus too bad because we've got great great fresh asparagus in our region this time of year.

I'm insisting to my wife that broccoli does the same thing. Okay, I don't like broccoli.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I'm insisting to my wife that broccoli does the same thing. Okay, I don't like broccoli.
    Blasphemy! Broccoli is delicious! I love asparagus too... Brussell sprouts on the other hand...

Quote Originally Posted by MolicareMan View Post
    Blasphemy! Broccoli is delicious! I love asparagus too... Brussell sprouts on the other hand...
    Haha... Brussell sprouts was going to be next on my list, and actually, I do believe they can make one's urine unpleasant. As a kid, I used to eat them with vinegar poured on them. That combination out to make an interesting urine outcome.

Thanks all, I'll have to add peanuts to the list. I hate them with a fiery passion!

DLE

As a kid I ate nearly a whole can of peanuts and my urine adopted a strong peanut scent for the rest of the day. 'Twas very strange.

Quaker sugar puffs make my pee smell and makes mr hungary again