Thread: Pull-ups are too big! Solutions?

Default Pull-ups are too big! Solutions?

Long story short, I didn't read the packaging when I bought some Molicare Mobile pull-ups.
    They're just a little bit too large - My waist is 77cm, Molicare Super Plus (medium) diapers are 70-120cm and fit so darn well :3 ...but the Molicare Mobile pull-ups are 80-120cm. They feel a little too big, and tend to leak very easily - more that I'd expect them to, being less absorbent than the Super Pluses. here's a question: Is there a way I can make these fit better, or are they just destined to be stuffers next time I can buy more nappies that actually fit?

Well, Damp, there's always duct tape. You could use it tighten up what needs to be tightened, just don't use so much of it that you can't get the pull-up off.

But on a more practical note, what are you wearing over the pull-up? I'd recommend some of the snuggest underwear you've got. That should help with the inevitable sagging, though the gaps at the legs, well, not so much.

You're never going to get a tight seal with these, but I hope one of those two ideas makes them at least usable. I always die a little inside when I have to waste a perfectly good diaper.

Last edited by RMS401; 08-Jun-2014 at 12:25. Reason: Typo