Thread: A way to make toddler pacis bigger?

Default A way to make toddler pacis bigger?

I realise I could get a Nuk5 but I don't have the funds or courage yet. I have quite a collection of toddler and baby pacis as I like the colours and designs and I was wondering if there is a way to stretch them to make them bigger? The nuk3 and Mam 16+ are only slightly too small for me.

I just found a nuk 18-36 at walmart and it fits perfect for me. Maby you could try one of those, I always had the same problem until I found my new one.

I don't think you can expand / stretch teats, the only options I have heard of are:

NUK 5 ie 'proper' adult paci
    ABDL paci
    Modified baby paci (with adult teat on a baby mouthguard) either DIY or various ABDL sites sell them
    Find a large toddler paci as mentioned above eg NUK 3 or MAM 12+ (sold as 16+ in some countries)

The op clearly said they've already tried Nuk 3's and Mam 12/16+'s guys XD The asnwer to your question is no I'm afraid however, try looking for a Nuk 4. you can only get the online not really, mostly from AB places but they are generally cheaper than Nuk 5s. Good luck!! Oh! and Pacifiers'r'Us has a sale on everything right now ^.~ So might be a good time to try em?

Quote Originally Posted by JellybeanBear View Post
    The op clearly said they've already tried Nuk 3's and Mam 12/16+'s guys XD The asnwer to your question is no I'm afraid however, try looking for a Nuk 4. you can only get the online not really, mostly from AB places but they are generally cheaper than Nuk 5s. Good luck!! Oh! and Pacifiers'r'Us has a sale on everything right now ^.~ So might be a good time to try em?
    Ops sorry I didn't know the paci I was talking about was called a nuk 3. I'm still learning

I'll second the recommendation for Pacifiers R Us. They do exactly what you're looking for, which is converting baby and toddler pacis to adult-sized. Basically, they take the paci and replace the original nipple with one from a Nuk 5. The prices are pretty fair IMO, and I've had nothing but good experiences when I've ordered from them. Granted, that's been a couple years now, but I'd still at least check them out.

Oh, also, the numbers at the end of Nuk refer to the nipple size. 5 is the large adult size. 3 is the normal toddler size. 1, well, I don't know if that exists, and if it does, I imagine it's for newborns or something.

I was asking the same question on the internet years ago!

Ultimately I gave up and realized that you couldn't stretch dummies, so I gave in and ordered a Nuk5 from eBay.

It was $20 + $5 p&h.

And the seller (like most sellers) sent it in a plain, white padded envelop with a custom ID on it so that buyers can have believable alibis if the package is found and not opened.

As far as my family knew I just ordered a small envelope of sanding pads for my orbital sander (I have a small woodworking shop)!

But I disliked the Nuk5 so much that I started to appreciate my toddler dummy a whole lot more, I just can't stand collapsing dummies.

I ordered my nuk 5 (non-modded) for like 18 or 20 dollars shipped from Fetware, it's not hard to save up that much honestly and given how long they last if your store them properly its worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by mommyslittlewyatt View Post
    Ops sorry I didn't know the paci I was talking about was called a nuk 3. I'm still learning
    Aww it's okay!! ^_^ We all start somewhere right?

Quote Originally Posted by AmberBulb95 View Post
    I just can't stand collapsing dummies.
    Same!! I have 2 silicone S7s from P'R'U. One collapses, which I don't use and the other doesn't, my favourite one ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by GoldDragonAurkarm View Post
    I'll second the recommendation for Pacifiers R Us. They do exactly what you're looking for, which is converting baby and toddler pacis to adult-sized. Basically, they take the paci and replace the original nipple with one from a Nuk 5. The prices are pretty fair IMO, and I've had nothing but good experiences when I've ordered from them. Granted, that's been a couple years now, but I'd still at least check them out.

Oh, also, the numbers at the end of Nuk refer to the nipple size. 5 is the large adult size. 3 is the normal toddler size. 1, well, I don't know if that exists, and if it does, I imagine it's for newborns or something.
    Pacifiers'R'Us stocks Nuk 4's as well as Nuk 5's, which is why I recommended them. They could get one of each and a spare, may a silicone 5 for the offer one this month

Nuk pacifiers come in size 1(0-6months) & 2(6-18months), the most common ones to find, 3(18-36months) which is harder to find but still easily accessible, 4(For school aged children, 3years+) very hard to find though as I mention you can get them from Adult paci websites and obviously, 5, Adult size sold either plain or modded onto other paci shields from various online retailers at varying prices