Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So who bought Mario Kart 8?

Default So who bought Mario Kart 8?

I did and I love it, online play is so destructive I love it. The only problem I have with it is that the free games given I already have
    What did you get with your free game code (in case you didnt know, every copy of the game that is registered in Nintendo Club gives you a code for 1 of 4 free downloadable Wii U games)

Friend me if you want - Neno1080

I just got it from Gamefly and I tried to play it online but right when I was connected, I got a communication error and it disconnected me from the internet. I plan on Getting Wii U party and every game I have kept from Gamefly always came with a code so I am expecting one with this game too.

I have. Love it so far. Still trying to get Triple Star rank on all the cups; once you get to 150cc, getting the rank is determined by your luck with the items, which can be pretty irritating.

I plan to get Mario Kart 8, but there hasn't been much point as of yet for me since my Wii U is sitting in it's box 9 hours away right now. I'm in the process of moving and probably won't get the chance to use my Wii U until the beginning of July.

Unfortunately I already have all 4 of those free games you can pick from, so I'm not sure what I'm going to do with that. Assuming I bother getting it before that deal expires.

I did, along with the console to play it on and Mario 3D world. Not too sure which of the free games I'm going to go for yet. Loving it so far

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    Why do you want triple star?
    Because I'm a completionist, and apparently also a masochist.

Quote Originally Posted by ClandestineWing View Post
    Because I'm a completionist, and apparently also a masochist.
    Try triple staring on Mario Kart 7 and not get the urge to say " Fuck this" and throw your 3DS/2ds into a wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Try triple staring on Mario Kart 7 and not get the urge to say " Fuck this" and throw your 3DS/2ds into a wall.
    Yeah, I'm not trying that again any time soon.

I also bought mario kart 8, having a blast in the online multiplayer, or i will if my conection didnt fail that oftem, havent tried tournament option yet, whit the free game code i got pikmin 3