Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone ever ordered on eBay from Big Tots (mslorainex)

Default Anyone ever ordered on eBay from Big Tots (mslorainex)

I'm trying to determine my size for little clothes.
    I'm worried because when I ordered a onesie from baby pants it was way too big even though measurements seemed like they should be ...

So my question is does anyone know if baby pants does run big? Or anything about sizing there or Big Tots on eBay?

I would order a new size from baby pants. I always order one pair from someone before I start buying others because I want to make sure it fits so I am not wasting all that money by buying a bunch of wrong sizes because the measurements said they would fit me.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    I would order a new size from baby pants. I always order one pair from someone before I start buying others because I want to make sure it fits so I am not wasting all that money by buying a bunch of wrong sizes because the measurements said they would fit me.
    I would tend to agree except baby-pants has such limited clothing options...

I have won one auction from Big Tots (been outbid the other times I tried). The size of the plastic lined diaper cover was basically true to size, but just a little bit less room in them than I had expected--they were OK, though. If you are bidding or buying from Big Tots, I would try to be mid-way of the size range offered. I believe whatever you get will fit pretty well that way.

Pulluplover

I would ask her for advice. It really varies depending on the product. Onsies are the most complicated to figure out...So many variables like body shape, how thick a diaper you usually wear, ect.

I have several of her onesies and the measurements she gives are pretty much spot on. All you need is a tape measure and measure your own body (with your diaper on)
    and get a onesie with the same sizes or slightly bigger if you like some room. Be aware that the onesies hardly stretch lengthwise!

She does excellent work and a great variety. Contact her to discuss your needs and measurements.

I have some onesies from her and the measurements were bang on. Which is good because I have not had much luck getting one that fits from other sources.