Thread: Mew. Salutations.

Default Mew. Salutations.

Hey, I'm Moofassah. Real name, promise. *crosses fingers* I like to play music, I mostly play guitar but I'm also dwelling in percussion and i like to play with harmonicas and banjos. I'm shy but once you get to know me, I warm right up to you. I try to remain positive and always look at things in perspective.

Also I need friends. One of the main reasons I joined this forum after lurking was to find friends to play animal crossing with!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moofassah View Post
    Hey, I'm Moofassah. Real name, promise. *crosses fingers* I like to play music, I mostly play guitar but I'm also dwelling in percussion and i like to play with harmonicas and banjos. I'm shy but once you get to know me, I warm right up to you. I try to remain positive and always look at things in perspective.

Also I need friends. One of the main reasons I joined this forum after lurking was to find friends to play animal crossing with!!
    Welcome Moofassah! Did know the founder of this site goes by Moo? Anyway, welcome to the community! We have numerous gamers here so I'm sure you will have no trouble at all finding a fellow gamer or two. Are you in college?

I did not, but I did find out when I received an automated message from him. Hahaha, thank you for the welcome how nice. I am out for the summer, but I will be going back in fall. I want a degree in music theory, I'd love to be able to make money playing music in a band. Currently I'm working at a music store setting up instruments.

Welcome!

I am wondering which animal crossing game you own.

Default Mew. Salutations.

I have city folk, but I don't think I've played it since new leaf came out. My 3ds friend code is 1736-1142-5606!! :3
    Last edited by Moofassah; 07-Jun-2014 at 18:58.

I have city folk, but I don't think I've played it since new leaf came out. My 3ds friend code is 1736-1142-5606!! :3
    I own new leaf as well.

My 3ds friend code 2852-7635-4658