Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello there!!

Default Hello there!!

Hello there!! I am new here and am familiar with the ab/dl community. I have been looking around the site for awhile so just decided to join!!
    God Bless!!

well hi Eaglescout and welcome!!!!!! Im new here to and love the site!!! Please tell us what you like to do!! I ski, snowmobile, snowshoe in the winter, and hike, camp out, fish, swim, play horseshoes hang by the fire as well as diaper up!!! what about you?

I am an Eagle Scout, obviously, so I love the outdoors. anything outdoors I do it.

Welcome! From a fellow pokemon. It seems you also love camping? Hunting? Wilderness watching? Either or it seems you love the outdoors! Have you also done interesting things inside like video games? Friend calling? Etc... Anyway I hope you enjoy your stay you will love the members here and the staff members!

I am a gamer and I LOVE pokemon. I am only into the ORIGNAL really though..

I'm an Eagle Scout, too! Hope I get the chance to know you!

I'm also an Eagle and active OA member!

Is it ok to share my BSA Council.. NOT troop but council and my OA lodge?? They both give nothing away except a HUGE diameter from where I live... I actually do not currently live in the council or lodge area. And if I may ask, nezquic66, what council/lodge are you from?

Welcome! Which merit badges did you have the most fun earning? What scout camps did you go to?

EagleScout, I never was in OA but I was from the Capitol Area Council