Thread: diaper emergancy help!

Littlemonkey

Default diaper emergancy help!

I don't know what to do because all the diapers available around me SEEM to be no good. I do not like the diapers with the tabs and I prefer slip on diapers or pull ups. I only will wear babysz6/4-5tpullups/youth XL however I have No idea about any good diapers around! I tried huggies pull ups I didn't really like them, I LOVE easy ups but they only make them in target which is really inconvenient and out of reach around here. I am curious about huggies slip on diaper. If I fit into the sizes I mentioned would a size 5 slip on diaper fit? Size 6 slip on is out of reach. The stores around here are family dollar, rite aide, cvs, and Shaw's! Please please please help!
    I cannot purchase online

not sure is this is any help to you. but you have a look on line like incontence stores, amazon and ebay are grate cause you can get samples

If pull-up types are what you like and you fit in youth sizes, there's not much reason to look past retail. Stores have a fair variety of those products and you won't see much improvement buying online. Oddly, you didn't mention Goodnites and those are sort of the standard for pull-up type garments.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    If pull-up types are what you like and you fit in youth sizes, there's not much reason to look past retail. Stores have a fair variety of those products and you won't see much improvement buying online. Oddly, you didn't mention Goodnites and those are sort of the standard for pull-up type garments.
    I think that's what he meant by ''youth XL.''

i love goodnights i can barely fit the large xl 60 to 125 pounds and i have a 34 inch waist so maybe they fit down to 24 inch waist comfortable they also have a smaller size I get them at all stores you mentioned but cheapest at walmart

Goodnites and Underjams sound like your best bet if you can fit potty training pants. I lost enough weight to squeeze into Goodnites for the first time in years and they are kinda fun but not as good as I remembered them being when I was a teenager.

Adult pull ups are generally a disappointment. I had good luck with the Shoppers Drug Mart brand overnight ones but they discontinued them to make room for all kinds of Depends products and I have not found a good equivalent even from medical suppliers. In general the sides are too stretchy in order to make them fit the largest portion of the population in two or three sizes. I find that even if they fit good to start they don't after a fairly short time and a wetting or two. I think most of them are designed for women and have a pretty narrow crotch which is problematic for guys combined with the fact that leak guards are a rare feature.