Thread: Diaper dreams

Tjak2424

Default Diaper dreams

What is a dream situation or scenario of yours while wearing a diaper?

Just did it.

Went to work in one and had a meeting with the Director. Padded the whole time!

DLE

Tjak2424

Thats so awesome!

I was in a nursery watching my friends being changed and after they got their butts padded I threw blocks at them.

I have dreams that feature diapers all the time. Sometimes I'm getting busted (though never with one on me), sometimes the dreams are more positive.

My favorite dream actually inspired me to write a story. I walk into a medical supply store and they have the largest selection of diapers I've ever seen, and they're all on display. They have tons of cloth diapers, stacked and displayed like sweaters at a clothing store. The attractive lady behind the counter helps me select the right diaper and shows me to a fitting room with a table. She asks me to undress and hop up on the table so she can try the diaper on me.

I'll leave it there.

-RMS
    Last edited by RMS401; 07-Jun-2014 at 02:37.

Quote Originally Posted by RMS401 View Post
    I have dreams that feature diapers all the time. Sometimes I'm getting busted (though never with one on me), sometimes the dreams are more positive.

My favorite dream actually inspired me to write a story. I walk into a medical supply store and they have the largest selection of diapers I've ever seen, and they're all on display. They have tons of cloth diapers, stacked and displayed like sweaters at a clothing store. The attractive lady behind the counter helps me select the right diaper and shows me to a fitting room with a table. She asks me to undress and hop up on the table so she can try the diaper on me.

I'll leave it there.

-RMS
    That's not a dream that's fantasy ,but I like it

- - - Updated - - -

I had a dream last night that I had come out to my family and we had moved house and I went to the pub came back out and some drunken revellers pulled my jeans down showing my diaper but I didn't give 2 fcuks to what they did I just pull up my jeans and went on my way

Quote Originally Posted by parcelboy2 View Post
    That's not a dream that's fantasy ,but I like it
    I can assure you that it's both. I don't often have detailed dreams, and I'm sure my story embellishes a bit on the dream, but I remember waking up . . . uh, let's just say I was deeply moved. It was the sexiest dream I've ever had and one I wouldn't mind having more often. :-)

-RMS

Quote Originally Posted by RMS401 View Post
    I can assure you that it's both. I don't often have detailed dreams, and I'm sure my story embellishes a bit on the dream, but I remember waking up . . . uh, let's just say I was deeply moved. It was the sexiest dream I've ever had and one I wouldn't mind having more often. :-)

-RMS
    Love the hands on fitting service