Thread: new here

Default new here

Just wanted to say hi. I just joined. I am 55 yrs old. and have finally admitted and let my inner little girl out after keeping her hidden from the world. I would do many things that a little girl would like coloring, going to the zoo, cartoons, etc, having a pink room with butterflies, but didn't allow the true little girl to be. To wear pull ups and have accidents, to be a little girl with her Daddy (yes I have a partner now who actually nurtures this part of me and enjoys being a Daddy to a little girl). I am hoping to find other people in the lifestyle to chat with and be friends, and know that I am not alone,, that there are others out there, even at my age who enjoy wearing diapers/pull ups, forgetting about the cares and worries of being an adult and enjoy being a little girl/boy or baby.

If they exist, you should find a few here -- that's for sure. Welcome Susie...about time you stepped out of your shell to share and learn.

You are in the right place. Welcome indeed!

Quite a few Littles on the forum, many fully formed, some exploring.

Have a look at the Sissy/Little Forum, not been all that active over the last few days but plenty reading to keep you going until you feel like posting you own threads.

Hi and welcome. Susie. I hope you have a great time here and look forward to seeing you around.

Hi Susie, welcome to ADISC, I hope you have fun here

Hi and welcome suzie!! Im 46 and joined last monrh I am ab/dl and hope you enjoy this site as much as i do!!!!