Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My mom may have found my stash!

Exclamation My mom may have found my stash!

OMG! I am freaking out. Yesterday when I got home I found out my mom went through my closet to get rid of old stuff and she went through the box of old beanie babies (THATS WHERE I HIDE MY DIAPERS! IN BETWEEN ALL OF THE BEANIE BABIES). Well they are still in there, but alot of the beanie babies are missing b/c she gave them away. So far she hasn't confonted me about it, but I am freaking out b/c I dont know if she will or if she didn't even find out! What do I do?

What type of diapers were they?

Does she have any other reason to suspect you?

If not, I'd say your in the clear... Play it safe, and dont bring it up to her, if she brings it up with you than I'd say tell the truth...

There we are.... did i miss anything?

Remain Calm. I Have Not Faced A Situation Like This, So I Cant Help Much, But, First, Figure Out What You'll Say When / If She Confronts You About It, And As Said Already, REMAIN CALM, And Hopefully, It Wont All Go Wrong? ^.^

play it calm. if she doesnt say anything, it probably doesnt bother her too much. she either didnt notice, didnt care, or is researching it. try not to seem to panicky about it, itll seem like you think you did something wrong. there is nothing wrong with *B/DL, especially within the privacy of your room

In there I had a total of: 6 Pampers Baby Dry, 2 Goodnites and 2 Depends. So far I am still really nervous, but I am trying to stay calm and act normal around her.

I haven't been caught, but if I was, I think my parents would Ignore it and try to blank it out, while respecting my privacey. Maybey yours did that? They weren't in plain visibility right?

I see that many of our younger friends have this challenge. However, I wonder how many of our parents already know about this kind of thing. Not to suggest a genetic origin of *b/dl-ism, but rather to account for the (seemingly) high likelihood that some of our parents have some background knowledge regarding diaper fetishes and abies. There's no reason, in my mind, to expect that there were fewer of us in the olden days. Certainly, they didn't have the means of communication we enjoy, but no doubt they were around, and introduced to some of those close to them to the notion of AB/DLs.

If a parent doesn't say anything, yet you're pretty sure your stash was discovered and inspected, and you haven't had an earful yet, chances are they're pretty understanding. It may or may not come up in conversation--if it doesn't, great. If it does, go for it; look for understanding. If they don't react well, that's their problem, not yours.

Remain Calm. I Have Not Faced A Situation Like This, So I Cant Help Much, But, First, Figure Out What You'll Say When / If She Confronts You About It, And As Said Already, REMAIN CALM, And Hopefully, It Wont All Go Wrong? ^.^

play it calm. if she doesnt say anything, it probably doesnt bother her too much. she either didnt notice, didnt care, or is researching it. try not to seem to panicky about it, itll seem like you think you did something wrong. there is nothing wrong with *B/DL, especially within the privacy of your room
    Did anyone else notice the irony of these two posts? One person capitalizes every word, and one doesn't capitalize ever.

On topic, don't say or do anything yet. If she confronts you, then go about the normal routine of it just makes me feel better ETC, and MAYBE give them Understanding Infantilism and when Kids Love Diapers. Take no action unless she does confront you about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Alex View Post
    Did anyone else notice the irony of these two posts? One person capitalizes every word, and one doesn't capitalize ever.

On topic, don't say or do anything yet. If she confronts you, then go about the normal routine of it just makes me feel better ETC, and MAYBE give them Understanding Infantilism and when Kids Love Diapers. Take no action unless she does confront you about it.
    Personally I prefer the post with no words capitalised. All capitalised is hard to read.

I'd agree with the people who said don't say anything unless they do. I'm nearly certain my parents know but they haven't said anything so I won't. I still hide things in case they are being (deliberatly or otherwise) totally unobservant as there are a few cases where they must have seen tb things (e.g. all the spare computer junk is under my bed, and my mum was at that yesterday and I had a drynite behind it)