Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Hi ADISC. I'm maplewood, and I'm from DailyDiapers. I'm more ab than dl, but love them both dearly, and take care of other babies as well. There's not a great abdl community where I live, so I've usually had to turn to the internet to find support. Which has made me grateful that places like this forum exist.

Beyond abdl, my primary interests are writing and reading. I'm not much of a cook, but I like to try, even if the best I can come up with is peanut butter and jelly.

Happy to be here. Thank you for having me.

Hello Maplewood. Good to have you here.

What do you write (and read)?

There's probably NO 'great abdl community' anywhere, let alone just where you live. If there is...I'd like to hear the places where it already exists! Thus, that 'great community' for most is right here, I'd venture to say. Welcome to you, Maplewood.
    Last edited by Andrewgdfw; 07-Jun-2014 at 02:44.

Welcome Maplewood,

I think that you have just found the community. We may just be a rag tag bunch, but here we are!

Great to have you!

If you like cooking, join the foodies Group. Also, get a copy of How to Cook by Delia Smith. It is really a good place to start.