Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Drycare v A+: Econ 101?

Default Drycare v A+: Econ 101?

So. I've finally got my case of Drycare, along with a case of XP Meds diapers. Now, I frequently, um...shart...and my previous favorite diaper, the XPs, well, they're cheap, but when I'd remove them to clean up, I'd pretty much waste a diaper. With the 27s, and their dual tape setup, I can remove it, wipe up, and put it back on. In my estimation (6 XPs, 2 247s so far) the 247s are by far the better deal. Thoughts? Lookin at you, Oleman..

I've tried both. I prefer the 24/7's. Not because the Absorbency Level 4's don't have their place for the money, but as in paying for more money for the 24/7's, you get what you pay for. Great standing leak gaurds, very firm plastic that doesn't stretch much so you can be more active. Absorbency is better in my opinion with the 24/7's.

If you can make an Absorbency Level 4 work for your... output level? Then great, but I love the 24/7's.

I know, right? It's a conundrum. I like to change my soaked diaper, but good lord. Maybe I should get some crappy Depends for when im in a changing mood.

I wear my Level 4's about 7 hrs. I usually slide them down twice to do #2. When I change I go to cloth for the rest of the day and overnight.
    Not having the leak guards doesn't bother me. Being on my fixed income I know what my costs are now. I haven't even thought about getting
    any Dry 24/7's in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    I wear my Level 4's about 7 hrs. I usually slide them down twice to do #2. When I change I go to cloth for the rest of the day and overnight.
    Not having the leak guards doesn't bother me. Being on my fixed income I know what my costs are now. I haven't even thought about getting
    Have you ever tried them just for the sake of comparison?

Quote Originally Posted by xtrabulk View Post
    I know, right? It's a conundrum. I like to change my soaked diaper, but good lord. Maybe I should get some crappy Depends for when im in a changing mood.
    It would be interesting to compare the 2 directly on a "cost per ounce" absorbed scale. The idea with the 24/7's is you should be able to change less often.

Can u fit in a goodnight? You would have to change those every pee for sure, if you are in the mood :-)

Quote Originally Posted by BouncyBoy View Post
    Have you ever tried them just for the sake of comparison?
    I used the old Dry 24/7 till XP Medical couldn't get anymore. I liked what Gary did bringing out his own diaper
    and am well satisfied with them. There doing a good job for me as my daytime diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by BouncyBoy View Post
    It would be interesting to compare the 2 directly on a "cost per ounce" absorbed scale. The idea with the 24/7's is you should be able to change less often.

Can u fit in a goodnight? You would have to change those every pee for sure, if you are in the mood :-)
    I wish. I have a 39 inch waist. I do long for them though. Very cute!

- - - Updated - - -

Not even a sample? I'd love your imput...

I might try some after Gary sells out the first production run. From some of the problems their having with the tapes I'm not
    all that impressed from what I've read so far.

- - - Updated - - -

I might try some after Gary sells out the first production run. From some of the problems their having with the tapes I'm not

- - - Updated - - -

Do I need to send you a couple?
    Last edited by BouncyBoy; 05-Jun-2014 at 23:08.